Status

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 10, 2015
Tropical Minnesota
Not that this is the topic for it, but what would any of do if we desperately needed workers, but did not want to get locked into higher permanent wages when the government's interference in the labor market is, hopefully, temporary?

"Signing bonus"- a 1 time expense, but when the "enhanced" unemployment benefits go away and the labor market can find its true market level, you're not locked into a permanently repeating expense of a higher hourly.
Government interference is very rarely temporary.

(Added - I know you know that - I just felt like saying it.)

Mongo59

Master
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jul 30, 2018
Purgatory
Not that this is the topic for it, but what would any of do if we desperately needed workers, but did not want to get locked into higher permanent wages when the government's interference in the labor market is, hopefully, temporary?

"Signing bonus"- a 1 time expense, but when the "enhanced" unemployment benefits go away and the labor market can find its true market level, you're not locked into a permanently repeating expense of a higher hourly.

Too late, the McD in Corydon has a base pay of $15.50/hr, I wonder what the ones who might actually know what they are doing are making...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 24, 2012
Valparaiso
Too late, the McD in Corydon has a base pay of $15.50/hr, I wonder what the ones who might actually know what they are doing are making...
Is that base starting or "start at "up to"?

Kinda funny, in a way, my son works part time at Chick-Fil-A for about $10/hr...and he and many others would much rather work there for that without any signing bonuses than work for McD's

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jan 12, 2012
Indy
View attachment 161877

Also:

View attachment 161878

Alright, I’ll show myself out...
Do you know why she couldn't drive?

She was a woman.

Did you hear about the time she fell down the well?

She screamed her hands off.

Do you know why her dog ran away?

You should too if your name was "Enrhuwidbeu"

Do you know how her parents would punish her?

They would put door knobs on all the walls.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dec 5, 2008
Terre Haute
1633451495-rdxiojqwwn.jpg

Status

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member