The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    tdrcxVT.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My hips. In February and March my business suffered a near collapse from Covid and then staffing issues. For 7 days a week for 3 months I worked 12-16 hour days getting things back on track. My body locked up from a combination of stress and non-mobility and that cycle fed on itself. It impacted my mobility in that I had problems walking, getting into and out of vehicles, using stairs and problems standing. Sleeping was a nightmare.

***just saying what happened. I know the pandemic has devastated many INGOers, especially those in food service***

The scorpion exercise allowed me to walk (and sometimes run) again. I recommend it to all of INGO.

I am now back to consistent exercise and much improved.

My eye got an infection just watching this! Also my back feels a bit weird now. Again, just watching.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    My hips. In February and March my business suffered a near collapse from Covid and then staffing issues. For 7 days a week for 3 months I worked 12-16 hour days getting things back on track. My body locked up from a combination of stress and non-mobility and that cycle fed on itself. It impacted my mobility in that I had problems walking, getting into and out of vehicles, using stairs and problems standing. Sleeping was a nightmare.

***just saying what happened. I know the pandemic has devastated many INGOers, especially those in food service***

The scorpion exercise allowed me to walk (and sometimes run) again. I recommend it to all of INGO.

I am now back to consistent exercise and much improved.

You need a "My Pillow".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom