The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    IKR! Have you guys seen some of the posts lately? We have a couple of members writing War And Peace one post at a time! LOL
    A Frenchman's self-assurance stems from his belief that he is mentally and physically irresistibly fascinating to both men and women. An Englishman's self-assurance is founded on his being a citizen of the best organized state in the world and on the fact that, as an Englishman, he always knows what to do, and that whatever he does as an Englishman is unquestionably correct. An Italian is self-assured because he is excitable and easily forgets. A Russian is self-assured simply because he knows nothing and does not want to know anything, since he does not believe in the possibility of knowing anything fully.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    WTF were you stretching? Your eyelids?
    My hips. In February and March my business suffered a near collapse from Covid and then staffing issues. For 7 days a week for 3 months I worked 12-16 hour days getting things back on track. My body locked up from a combination of stress and non-mobility and that cycle fed on itself. It impacted my mobility in that I had problems walking, getting into and out of vehicles, using stairs and problems standing. Sleeping was a nightmare.

***just saying what happened. I know the pandemic has devastated many INGOers, especially those in food service***

The scorpion exercise allowed me to walk (and sometimes run) again. I recommend it to all of INGO.

I am now back to consistent exercise and much improved.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    A Frenchman's self-assurance stems from his belief that he is mentally and physically irresistibly fascinating to both men and women. An Englishman's self-assurance is founded on his being a citizen of the best organized state in the world and on the fact that, as an Englishman, he always knows what to do, and that whatever he does as an Englishman is unquestionably correct. An Italian is self-assured because he is excitable and easily forgets. A Russian is self-assured simply because he knows nothing and does not want to know anything, since he does not believe in the possibility of knowing anything fully.
    "Hell is a place where the politicians are French, the police are German, and the cooks are British." - Colin Fletcher, "The Complete Walker"

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    "Hell is a place where the politicians are French, the police are German, and the cooks are British." - Colin Fletcher, "The Complete Walker"
    The longer version...

Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    290179605_10158491820137750_1927654387116067055_n.jpg

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The longer version...

Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
    I used to tell this jokes while I was assigned the NATO and the Europeans got a big kick out of it.

They were not so keen on some of my other European jokes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom