• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If people wanted to stop supporting China, you could always stop ordering cheap **** from Amazon.

One could live without buying/owning stuff made in China. But it would be tough for most Americans. You would have to embrace the minimalist lifestyle. Or have a lot of affluence! Probably both.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If people wanted to stop supporting China, you could always stop ordering cheap **** from Amazon.

Remember when folks said that about Walmart?

I thought it wasn't possible to has cheaper, worse crap... Then Amazon Basics came along.

Reactions: wcd

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    One could live without buying/owning stuff made in China. But it would be tough for most Americans. You would have to embrace the minimalist lifestyle. Or have a lot of affluence! Probably both.

I don't think we have to go cold turkey to make a real effect to China. Just a reduction in Chinese products would be a huge difference to them as they depend on growth.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Man. I don't particularly care for many ford vehicles in general - but I'd do pert'near unspeakable things for a new Bronco.

A neighbor of mine has a 1996-produced white "OJ" Bronco. It's pretty cool. We could drive around our cul-de-sac together in our trucks.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OJ had a white Bronco, but the one in the slow speed chase was owned by AC Cowlings...because he emulated OJ. You just have to decide if you are an OJ or an AC.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If my company did ZERO business with them we'd be OUT of business.

I don't like it. But that's how it is. And at least in my business, you can thanks the big three automakers for it being that way. And that goes double for GM.

Can always start looking for options...

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'd buy one if I could afford to. I'm a Ford guy, but also a Jeep Wrangler owner and I think the Bronco will definitely be some competition to the Wrangler.
    20211010_115016.jpg 20211010_115028.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'd buy one if I could afford to. I'm a Ford guy, but also a Jeep Wrangler owner and I think the Bronco will definitely be some competition to the Wrangler.
    View attachment 163877
    It will be but Jeeps are the Harley Davidson of vehicles. No matter what another company produces, Jeep will continue to own the market share.

Best Ford can expect is a piece of the action.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Are they making a hardtop version? I just can’t deal with a ragtop, and that’s all I’ve seen on the large version.

The 2 door come standard with a hard top but like gregkl stated they are having supplier issues.

Here is a Base two door that Tom Wood Ford has that does have a hard top. Note that these crooks are asking $49,000 for a base vehicle that starts at $28,000. I have looked at this one a little and it has a few features but not $21,000 worth of features.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The 2 door come standard with a hard top but like gregkl stated they are having supplier issues.

Here is a Base two door that Tom Wood Ford has that does have a hard top. Note that these crooks are asking $49,000 for a base vehicle that starts at $28,000. I have looked at this one a little and it has a few features but not $21,000 worth of features.

I like the two door versions with the bigger tires and a little lift, i've seen some standard ones driving around and they aren't that exciting.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Why are they crooks?

Top Bottom