• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Commie, liberal, America hating pos who’s bred at least 2 more “entitled” commie liberal America hating pieces of $h!t…

My mom told me if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all, and those are the nicest things I can say about that family of “a$$ h0les!”

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I used to really like him, too, until I started hearing about his political leanings and his *****y personality. I still listen to some of his music, I really liked Human wheels and a few others from around that same time period.

I ran into him in a winery in Madison a few years back. I didn’t acknowledge who he was, but did exchange small talk with him for a few seconds. I was surprised he was as personable as he was, maybe he was buzzing from the wine?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I used to really like him, too, until I started hearing about his political leanings and his *****y personality. I still listen to some of his music, I really liked Human wheels and a few others from around that same time period.

I ran into him in a winery in Madison a few years back. I didn’t acknowledge who he was, but did exchange small talk with him for a few seconds. I was surprised he was as personable as he was, maybe he was buzzing from the wine?
    to be honest, he's always been left leaning. read the lyrics of many of his songs, even going back to the 80s in his heyday. Like Little Pink Houses. He's always been a SJW. I just think we just really didnt pay much attention to the lyrics and their meaning. I know I didnt.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    to be honest, he's always been left leaning. read the lyrics of many of his songs, even going back to the 80s in his heyday. Like Little Pink Houses. He's always been a SJW. I just think we just really didnt pay much attention to the lyrics and their meaning. I know I didnt.
    Very true. I didn’t really start paying attention to ANYTHING political up until Obama came around.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I've never really cared for any of his popular stuff other than "Jackie Brown". I've heard a song or two that never got radio play that were okay, but I couldn't tell you what they were.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    C'mon John....Be true to yourself....

In re: Christie Brinkley

"The supermodel is a fixture in the fancy social circles of the Hamptons and is a Hillary Clinton supporter, while Mellencamp still lives in southern Indiana and sometimes sounds like a Donald Trump fan, though he isn’t.

“If you know John, you know he doesn’t do well at social gatherings and at tables filled with nice folks, particularly the Hamptons set,” one insider told me. “He shoots straight from the hip. She may have liked that he’s a cowboy, but in the end that’s what drove her away.”

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    C'mon John....Be true to yourself....

In re: Christie Brinkley

"The supermodel is a fixture in the fancy social circles of the Hamptons and is a Hillary Clinton supporter, while Mellencamp still lives in southern Indiana and sometimes sounds like a Donald Trump fan, though he isn’t.

“If you know John, you know he doesn’t do well at social gatherings and at tables filled with nice folks, particularly the Hamptons set,” one insider told me. “He shoots straight from the hip. She may have liked that he’s a cowboy, but in the end that’s what drove her away.”
    I'd probably vote for Hillary if it earned me a shot at Christie Brinkley. She was the first woman that got my attention in my youth and helped usher me from childhood to young adult. :naughty:

She still looks amazing today, even in her 60s.

Top Bottom