• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Likewise, Sir.

Francis Bellamy is the author of the pledge.

John Calhoun is the author of A Disquisition on Government.

Vastly different folks with vastly different conclusions.

I will go back and see where I missed the answer you are looking for.

I do not look at this as an "upheaval". It is simply an exercise of the nineth and tenth amendments and, perhaps, a breach of agreement by the delegate.
    In the possibility I did not word this properly my thoughts are that in dissolving the central Tumor on the hill would be catastrophic to many of the people.

I ask how we could do this. It is an interesting question that has seen p Some discussion on the board in the past. You and a few other members are outspoken in this and was curious how you/they thought this could be done and how the issues I stated would be dealt with.
    As you seem to be well versed/read on this matter I was curious.
    The electorate is in a state of turmoil. The MSM is a pied piper leading way too many down a path I see as catastrophic to our way of life. The state indoctrination centers (Schools) have done serious damage.

To the OP. Do you see what we are addressing here. Replacing the current crop on the hill might be a start but this cancer runs sooooo deep.

I will stop jacking the thread now.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    INGO, I have been talking myself out of this for years...

I'm a no-name but I'm also a combat Veteran, medically retired Chief, husband, father, Christian, conservative, problem-solver who sees a lot of problems in DC. I have a little money but a lot more energy.

I'm tired of the standard issue politicians who would rather attend ribbon-cutting ceremonies than meet with the people that voted for them, who would rather talk than listen, who says they'll fight for you but they get to DC and we never hear back until election season.

Several of you on here have met me. I'm just a normal guy still young enough to take some chances. I fought for our country and freedoms, I'd do it all over again too. Right now there's another fight, this time it is in the political domain and I'd like to see it stay there just a little bit longer. That's why I've decided to run for congress for Indiana 5th District. I have not went public anywhere except here, INGO, you're hearing this first. January 5th, 2022 I will file my declaration of candidacy for the Republican primary race and challenge Victoria Spartz.

If you too are all done voting for the standard-issue politician, then stand with me. I want to hear from you all. The website is nearly done, but I am all set to start hosting some zoom town halls now. It should be obvious that I'm all the way pro-2A but there's plenty other issues we should be talking about (1A, 4A, voting integrity, money out of politics, transparency into politics, foreign conflicts, vax mandates, to name a few).

I know this is crazy, but I'm crazy enough to begin the overthrow of the political class.

Who's with me? Contact me at cam@cam4congress.us if you're in!

God bless,

Cam Murphy

"Be humble enough to serve, brave enough to fight, and wise enough to pray."
    - jcm
    Not my district - unfortunately - but what are you planning to bring to the table that an anti-communist like Spartz isn't bringing?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    In the possibility I did not word this properly my thoughts are that in dissolving the central Tumor on the hill would be catastrophic to many of the people.

I ask how we could do this. It is an interesting question that has seen p Some discussion on the board in the past. You and a few other members are outspoken in this and was curious how you/they thought this could be done and how the issues I stated would be dealt with.
    As you seem to be well versed/read on this matter I was curious.
    The electorate is in a state of turmoil. The MSM is a pied piper leading way too many down a path I see as catastrophic to our way of life. The state indoctrination centers (Schools) have done serious damage.

To the OP. Do you see what we are addressing here. Replacing the current crop on the hill might be a start but this cancer runs sooooo deep.

I will stop jacking the thread now.
    I just started looking at this thread and I haven't read through it completely, but while changing our representation in DC is a worthy goal, we're still going to be hobbled by the so-called "Deep State" which is the vast federal bureaucracy of unelected functionaries who not only do most of the real work of government, but also make too many of the decisions that involve the laws under which we choose to live and which are _supposed_ to be promulgated and enforced to ensure that Justice is served and our personal freedoms are preserved. Without a plan to seriously prune the federal government back, electing new representation to the national government isn't a one-size-fits-all solution to our current problems.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just started looking at this thread and I haven't read through it completely, but while changing our representation in DC is a worthy goal, we're still going to be hobbled by the so-called "Deep State" which is the vast federal bureaucracy of unelected functionaries who not only do most of the real work of government, but also make too many of the decisions that involve the laws under which we choose to live and which are _supposed_ to be promulgated and enforced to ensure that Justice is served and our personal freedoms are preserved. Without a plan to seriously prune the federal government back, electing new representation to the national government isn't a one-size-fits-all solution to our current problems.
    Bingo.
    And there is the real issue at hand. I have no idea how many of these bureaucrats are dug in around the hill but if you look at the buildings that house the people in the federal Government in DC alone it is a staggering number I am sure.
    This is where the real tumor is.
    How do you get rid of all that over lapping layers of crap.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Bingo.
    And there is the real issue at hand. I have no idea how many of these bureaucrats are dug in around the hill but if you look at the buildings that house the people in the federal Government in DC alone it is a staggering number I am sure.
    Make the entirety of the U.S. code sunset after a specified period of time, say ten years. If it's important enough, they can pass it again. This would obviously effect any federal bureaucracy outside the powers of Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court enumerated in the Constitution. It all gets wiped at the sunset period and has to be enacted again by debate and vote in Congress and signed by the president. If nothing else it would keep them occupied enough to maybe prevent them from screwing anything else up.

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    Likewise, Sir.

Francis Bellamy is the author of the pledge.

John Calhoun is the author of A Disquisition on Government.

Vastly different folks with vastly different conclusions.

I will go back and see where I missed the answer you are looking for.

I do not look at this as an "upheaval". It is simply an exercise of the nineth and tenth amendments and, perhaps, a breach of agreement by the delegate.
    Very interesting conversation. I just see no transparency in our current 'leadership' and everything I have done required extreme transparency.

Here's an excerpt from a page on my website you might find interesting:

"As a service member accountability was critical to the success of our military. In the United States Navy's Submarine Service all maintenance I performed had to be meticulously logged, verified complete and signed by my supervisor. As a member of the Intelligence Community, all database investigations I performed were meticulously logged, validated for compliance and signed by my supervisor. As a member of the Special Warfare Community, all operations I performed required meticulously detailed after action reports that were reviewed and briefed to my supervisor.

Our political class demands a absolute transparency from our military service members, as they should. The problem is the political class has not provided that same level of transparency to their supervisors, the American voting class. The representatives of the people must be transparent and this will only happen when the people demand it loudly."

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    We would be better served getting rid of the central state.
    Nothing about the current system should be changed until we get trustworthy patriots in DC. I believe the fed has claimed WAY more 'power' than they were ever authorized. The US Constitution assigns explicit roles to the federal government and all other authority not granted to the fed is directly the role of the states individually.

The bigger problem, is that our 'legislators' have let us down by allowing way too many laws to come from case law, or letting the courts decide. Rather than having the courage required to make an actual stance that, I don't know... BENEFITS WE THE PEOPLE!!!

For all those concerns you have, and many other patriots, I will be on the ballot in May 2022 for the Republican Primary vote for the position of US Representative for Indiana's 5th Congressional District. I do hope to EARN your trust and support.

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    Good luck. If you move over to Boone or Hendricks, you can get rid of a sponsor of the vaccine tracking bill...Baird.
    Patriots are rising up everywhere. I am meeting with dozens of conservative Veterans today all across our country on a zoom call. I can't wait to share the coming wave of patriotic energy with all of you!

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    Bingo.
    Sunlight is the best disinfectant. My key issue is transparency and availability to our community. I am hosting weekly zoom calls and will attend physical venues as we get support from small businesses.

While the political-class are attending ribbon-cutting ceremonies and meeting with big businesses asking for donations, I'm meeting with the people and asking for nothing except your trust and vote.

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    Why not a run for the Senate to unseat Tod Young?

Victoria seems to about as anti-commie as they come.
    I agree with her anti-commie rhetoric and she's alright for a standard-issue politician... but right now, we need fighters who are going to ROLL BACK the effects of the leftists.

Good Republicans rebuke what Democrats have done.
    Great Republicans reverse what Democrats have done.

We need fighters who are willing to fight to restore power to our American people, not stand by as the fed consumes more authority from the states.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And I agree to the failures of the central state but again, individual states could not take care of these issues save giving the border states that power. Which I can see as a positive especially Texas.

But yes, this is one nation under God. How do we change this without complete upheaval?

You can't. It's fantasy land. Our economies are so interwoven, are we going to set up import/export duties with Kentucky? Just the electricity grid/energy infrastructure alone is so interconnected as to be a major hurdle to any sort of "breakup". We'd be a weaker more ridiculous Europe. California would have the economic pull to bully other states in a way that they can't do under federalism. Landlocked states would especially be beholden to other states to allow import/export.

The good news is because it's fantasy land nobody has to really think about how to implement it or deal with the unexpected and expected consequences. The bad news is that fantasy land BS takes away from real solutions, which just perhaps the OP is trying to do. Best of luck to him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You can't. It's fantasy land. Our economies are so interwoven, are we going to set up import/export duties with Kentucky? Just the electricity grid/energy infrastructure alone is so interconnected as to be a major hurdle to any sort of "breakup". We'd be a weaker more ridiculous Europe. California would have the economic pull to bully other states in a way that they can't do under federalism. Landlocked states would especially be beholden to other states to allow import/export.

The good news is because it's fantasy land nobody has to really think about how to implement it or deal with the unexpected and expected consequences. The bad news is that fantasy land BS takes away from real solutions, which just perhaps the OP is trying to do. Best of luck to him.
    Agreed. Far to many hurdles and ego's to overcome here. We are basically stuck with the Cancerous Tumor that we have allowed to grow on the hill. It will suck us dry and leave us on the side of the trail.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Brother as much as I respect you in your opinions and posts I am still not getting an answer or even any ideas on how we could do this. That was the debate I was trying to open up in hopes others could add to it.
    But It seems I am lost in this one.
    Much respect to you sir and seriously I give 2 ****s who wrote it. It is still the pledge I grew up with so be it.
    Be safe.

I believe your question(s) may bes addressed to some extent here:

Top Bottom