• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have a better idea....lets remove all firearms regulations, other than those baring criminals from possession, and abolish the ATF while we are at it. That would make more sense.

What if in the future the government decides you viewed the wrong website 20 years ago and you're now considered a violent felon barred from firearm ownership?

Believe it or not, there's more crazy laws than even such a case as it is now.

Shouldn't even bar criminals from firearms ownership. If they commit a crime with it against someone else, then of course, prosecute.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    In what fantasy do you see .GOV transferring firearms to the lowly public? Instead of surplussing firearms and ammo, they simply destroy public property out of spite and mismanagement.

The only ones that get the guns, ammo, trucks, tanks, DD's, etc. are the local and regional agencies. Not to use against us, I'm sure...

Just asking the question to a knowledgeable lawyer. I didn't ask whether it was likely. I asked whether this determination letter opened up the possibility.

Top Bottom