• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    This administration is so blatantly incompetent. It continues to make the wrong decisions and is making the world a more dangerous place. I agree with Michelle Bachmann:

The proposed deal to ease sanctions on Iran will only give them cover to continue unimpeded toward developing nuclear weapons. I agree wholeheartedly with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that it is a very bad deal and the United States must reverse course and stand with Israel.

[video=youtube;hlNeQlOTiR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlNeQlOTiR8[/video]

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Iran has been "just weeks away" from nuclear weapons since we went into Iraq...

It's like watching people keep pushing forward the date for the end of the world. It's all fund raising propaganda.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Netanyahu can be a little dramatic, and anything he says should be ignored if we really want to negotiate with Iran. If they want to be part of the process, Israel should be open to getting rid of their nuclear weapons and any chemical weapons they may or may not be holding onto.

We shouldnt be doing Israel's bidding. If they want to be constructive in the international community, they should be complying with the same standards they are trying to get the US to set for everyone else.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Netanyahu can be a little dramatic, and anything he says should be ignored if we really want to negotiate with Iran. If they want to be part of the process, Israel should be open to getting rid of their nuclear weapons and any chemical weapons they may or may not be holding onto.

We shouldnt be doing Israel's bidding. If they want to be constructive in the international community, they should be complying with the same standards they are trying to get the US to set for everyone else.

This... who cares what Nut'nyahoo wants?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    You live in a neighborhood of Crips. You are a Blood. Your neighbors are all sworn to your destruction. The cops are too scared and arguably too smart, to intervene in your neighborhood. You have a Saiga 12 ga. with all the ammo you can handle. They have billy clubs. This keeps them at bay. So tell me, are you in a hurry for them to get a Saiga?

"International Relations" is the business of one country screwing another. Always has been. Always will be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You live in a neighborhood of Crips. You are a Blood. Your neighbors are all sworn to your destruction. The cops are too scared and arguably too smart, to intervene in your neighborhood. You have a Saiga 12 ga. with all the ammo you can handle. They have billy clubs. This keeps them at bay. So tell me, are you in a hurry for them to get a Saiga?

"International Relations" is the business of one country screwing another. Always has been. Always will be.

THIS

:+1:

Virtual rep will have to do.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    We have to keep our boots on their throats! Iran will follow in the footsteps of a long list of countries on whom Sanctions have worked, like Cuba, North Korea and Iraq.
    Sanctions only serve to hurt the people and empower the regime, that's always been the case.
    Iran is no more a threat to us or Israel than Iraq was and we all see how that invasion turned out for us.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

Israel isn't the angelical victim you make them out to be.... They partake in their fair share of thuggary

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, 'cause the sanctions have been working so well at keeping hardliners out of power in Iran. It's past time to try something new. As for Bachmann...who care what that nutjob has to say?

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    “The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms, there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms, there would be no more war.” – Benjamin Netanyahu, 2006

“Peace will come to the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.” - Golda Meir

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville

As usual,your logic is impeccable....this really is the situation,no matter how others try to twist it.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Israel isn't the angelical victim you make them out to be.... They partake in their fair share of thuggary
    Did I not say that they were the Bloods or the Crips? Of course both sides have blood on their hands! They've been fighting back and forth for thousands of years. How did I make them out to be "angelic"? As others have pointed out, though - neither side could lay down their arms, though. If they did, their opponents would be all over them like a starved Chihuahua on a pork chop.

And in fairness to Netanyahu - one should not be surprised when he speaks in the favor of Israel's position. Any more than one should be surprised when Putin speaks in favor of Russia, or anyone else speaks in favor of their country's interests.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

“The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms, there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms, there would be no more war.” – Benjamin Netanyahu, 2006

“Peace will come to the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.” - Golda Meir

Both of these!!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We have to keep our boots on their throats! Iran will follow in the footsteps of a long list of countries on whom Sanctions have worked, like Cuba, North Korea and Iraq.
    Sanctions only serve to hurt the people and empower the regime, that's always been the case.
    Iran is no more a threat to us or Israel than Iraq was and we all see how that invasion turned out for us.

I don't understand how you can say this when Iran has publicly declared the intent to use the nukes as soon as they get them constructed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did I not say that they were the Bloods or the Crips? Of course both sides have blood on their hands! They've been fighting back and forth for thousands of years. How did I make them out to be "angelic"? As others have pointed out, though - neither side could lay down their arms, though. If they did, their opponents would be all over them like a starved Chihuahua on a pork chop.

And in fairness to Netanyahu - one should not be surprised when he speaks in the favor of Israel's position. Any more than one should be surprised when Putin speaks in favor of Russia, or anyone else speaks in favor of their country's interests.

:+1:

Just because the Kenyan doesn't understand this, that doesn't nullify the fact that most all other world leaders understand that their job is to further the interests of their own countries!

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    If Israel wants to attack Iran, go for it. It's time Israel started acting like the tiny little country they are.

No more unnecessary war!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm not a huge fan of Israel but given their circumstances, location, and history I understand their thinking on survival.
    As far as Iran and other unfriendly countries go....IF They want to run their mouths and say they'll destroy the unworthy then they shall reap what they sow.
    Live in peace and don't threaten. IF you don't then you'll most likely be destroyed yourself by your own actions. And well deservedly so.

Top Bottom