The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good day to all my Czicko friends!
    Barb and I splurged today and after a Sam's Club foray we stopped at Culver's and ate on the patio in the sunshine. What a great day!
    It is, however, mud season at the hacienda officially. Snow is going away slowly. Not as many birds on the feeders and suet. Think I'm gonna go try and call a coyote around dusk this evening..

MM, I'd appreciate it if you'd put me in the will for your tripod. Looking at the C/F Bog Pod yesterday but I think we're gonna pinch some pennies and finish off paying the mortrgage first. The line item in the budget for "Rick's stupid gun stuff" is blank for the next few months.

I purchased this bad boy a few months ago : got it on major sale after looking for months.

and "NO" I didn't buy it @ OPlanet

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had the Spider out for the first small ride last night. It feels good to drive a manual again. This has been under cover since the beginning of December. That’s the longest spell with no driving I’ve had with that car.

It would have been a longer drive but a couple of miles in, I happened across a chubby high school kid trying to push a broken down old Mustang up a hill to get it off the road. I pulled over and started to help push and within 30 seconds, there were 4 other guys there helping to push too. I love Hoosiers. There were so many guys that pulled over to help that it was tough to find a part of the car to push on.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m thinking about moving some optics around again. Right now, on one of the AR pistols, I have an Eotech that I like a lot on that gun. But, that gun was intended for the wife and I’m thinking of changing it out to a Sig Romeo5 to eliminate the step of having to hit the power button on the Eotech.

Fortunately, I have not spent the ammo to sight the Romeo on the rifle that it’s mounted to yet, so I need to think about this a bit before giving myself more sight in work on the AR that has the Eotech on it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I emailed Larue this morning to find out how long the backorder was on my trigger. Got a fast reply:

We are looking at a minimum of 6-8 weeks from order to ship for the all triggers

Damn, that really sucks.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Withe the snow melting I noticed that the Avalanche that crashed into my culvert left a variety of parts. That guy must have first class drugs to get people onto this road. It's rapidly tuning to oatmeal now.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I’m thinking about moving some optics around again. Right now, on one of the AR pistols, I have an Eotech that I like a lot on that gun. But, that gun was intended for the wife and I’m thinking of changing it out to a Sig Romeo5 to eliminate the step of having to hit the power button on the Eotech.

Fortunately, I have not spent the ammo to sight the Romeo on the rifle that it’s mounted to yet, so I need to think about this a bit before giving myself more sight in work on the AR that has the Eotech on it.
    Are you sure we aren't related? :dunno:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I spent some big money last night and hung out with some other INGOers. I shot a little over 50 rounds of 9MM at Parabellum with KellyInAvon, AllenM, CameraMonkey, and a few others in a Carry Match. I haven't found the results yet, but I am guessing I am near the bottom of the list.

I had some issues with the P-10s. Initially I was having issues getting the mags seated. So it was tap, rack, and then I got the bang after. This was probably user error. Once I didn't have the red dot come up, but a quick hit to the side of the sight brought it up.

I did have two stages where I got all alphas on scoring. However, I was more concentrating on shot placement, than speed.

My second shot was always down from the first shot, so something I need to work on there.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I spent some big money last night and hung out with some other INGOers. I shot a little over 50 rounds of 9MM at Parabellum with KellyInAvon, AllenM, CameraMonkey, and a few others in a Carry Match. I haven't found the results yet, but I am guessing I am near the bottom of the list.

I had some issues with the P-10s. Initially I was having issues getting the mags seated. So it was tap, rack, and then I got the bang after. This was probably user error. Once I didn't have the red dot come up, but a quick hit to the side of the sight brought it up.

I did have two stages where I got all alphas on scoring. However, I was more concentrating on shot placement, than speed.

My second shot was always down from the first shot, so something I need to work on there.
    Can't remember if you had previously said, what optic are you running?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Oooooffff.
    Just Ooooofffff
    Wow, had to go click the link (assuming you were commenting on the bipod)... and mother of God, that's some serious $. That said, not in my wheelhouse of need and I'm also "thirify" , so can't speak to whether that is worth it for the functionality it provides or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom