The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    With the prices of ammo these days, the uncertainty of the Stooge Fest in our governmental leadership, the communist/covid resupply on the ammo shelves, the 39+ million new gun owners, and the riots with civil unrest; I think my clan is going to add to the Oblama arsenal.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really, other than faith, what more is backing state controlled currencies as opposed to something like Bitcoin. Fifty years ago I would have said gold reserves, today, not so much.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Too late for morning so good afternoon all.

Took enough pharmaceuticals for other reasons last night that I finally got a good nights sleep. Got up at 10am.

Think I'm going to give it another couple of days to melt the snow off the range and dry what little it will before I go shooting. I've got two laddered loadings to try out in the .308 and a new LabRadar to clock them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oblama got me to buy bows & arrows for the entire family, crossbows, a couple Thompson Center stainless Omega muzzleloaders....

I think in honor of Mr. Biden, we'll add BLOWGUNS for the blowhards in power.....

:biggun::smileak::draw::ar15::shoot::mallninja:
    When a much younger man we made our own blow guns and they were stupid deadly.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Too late for morning so good afternoon all.

Took enough pharmaceuticals for other reasons last night that I finally got a good nights sleep. Got up at 10am.

Think I'm going to give it another couple of days to melt the snow off the range and dry what little it will before I go shooting. I've got two laddered loadings to try out in the .308 and a new LabRadar to clock them.

Think you'll be going out on Saturday? Not sure if it'll be dried up by then... :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was sort of wanting to go on a weekday but I could do Saturday if you want to come down. 1:00 pm'ish?

Tentatively. That's assuming my rifle comes in today or tomorrow and I'm able to successfully mount my scope. If you'd prefer a weekday, I can try for another time, but Saturday is supposed to be mid-50's which sounded like a good time to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom