The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got a P938 for Christmas that I got to shoot this past weekend. Boy is it slick. Shoots beautifully as most Sig's do. Throw in a 1911 for good measure and so CM won't ban me.
    View attachment 127423

I’m a fan of the P938. It’s a gun that lets me carry a useful caliber in a manner that’s both very concealed, yet still faster to draw than most other carry methods

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If anyone is interested, Primary Arms received some BCM bolt carrier groups.
    I just bought one !

Link: https://www.primaryarms.com/bravo-c...ton&utm_campaign=NetSuite_Back_In_Stock_Email

Just ordered one. About a week ago, I was patting myself on the back for having figured out how to live with one less BCG than I had ARs. Now, I have a CMMG .22lr kit that can float between any rifle I want to train cheaply with.

It’s a win, right?

Since this lets me shoot .22lr in more stuff, I saved money, not spent it.

Thanks for the heads up on this MM. This lets me upgrade back to all ARs being fully capable of running 5.56 if needed.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah they're great pieces. Comfortable, accurate guns.

That’s one the best things about them. They are fun to shoot. When I first got into shooting, I had a Keltec PF9 for a shot time. That thing sucked in many ways but it just plain old sucked to shoot.

The P938 is a gun that I could shoot all day and that’s not too common for a pocket sized pistol.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I saw in a different thread (yeah, who knew there were other threads on INGO?) that BCM had complete uppers in stock. I went to their site and sure enough, there were complete uppers in stock. I briefly considered picking one up and running it on the DPMS lower that I just liberated from the Sig upper that I had bought. Then, the idiocy abated and I put my CC back in my wallet un-abused. That would have kicked off a whole new AR build and I don’t want to do a whole new AR build right now. I want to tweak and tune what I own is what I need to spend money on, not adding to my list of rifles that don’t get shot.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I saw in a different thread (yeah, who knew there were other threads on INGO?) that BCM had complete uppers in stock. I went to their site and sure enough, there were complete uppers in stock. I briefly considered picking one up and running it on the DPMS lower that I just liberated from the Sig upper that I had bought. Then, the idiocy abated and I put my CC back in my wallet un-abused. That would have kicked off a whole new AR build and I don’t want to do a whole new AR build right now. I want to tweak and tune what I own is what I need to spend money on, not adding to my list of rifles that don’t get shot.
    Consolidate, upgrade, this is the way of 2021.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm going with slow internet.
    I think you're right, or computer issues. I've been having some problems the past few days. Been trying to eliminate things. Running thru my PC thru the gauntlet of internal clean up programs, updates, etc.

CKW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    This sounds like what the mouse is doing.
    He put all the new parts on my new gun today and carried 3 others back from his shop that he has been working on.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    BUT, But, but .......BCM ! ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I think you're right, or computer issues. I've been having some problems the past few days. Been trying to eliminate things. Running thru my PC thru the gauntlet of internal clean up programs, updates, etc.

Don't forget the wireless router. You might have to restart your device and/or upgrade firmware. Also, if it allows you in the admin panel, check your network to verify you don't have anything unknown sucking up bandwidth, or have any older wireless devices that are slowing your network down. If so, get the faster stuff onto a separate network if you can.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all... :coffee:

Don't forget the wireless router. You might have to restart your device and/or upgrade firmware. Also, if it allows you in the admin panel, check your network to verify you don't have anything unknown sucking up bandwidth, or have any older wireless devices that are slowing your network down. If so, get the faster stuff onto a separate network if you can.
    Morning

Seemed to be much better after I went through and cleaned up what I know how to do. I'll still take a look at the router today. Thanks for that tip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom