The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

Benp

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mar 19, 2017
Avon
Reason was your mind was done sleepin. Think you're like me HB. Need some exertion the day b4 to stay abed for a solid 8.

For all the weight loss participants, I'm down from 218 to 204 and I'm afraid to shave my beard for fear I won't recognize me. Not in the contest as I started early but I'm proud of all of you for deciding to make a change. Glad you're my inspirational friends.
That's great 0830! I have lost enough where I can tell a difference already.

mcapo

Idiot Hoarder
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Mar 19, 2016
Atlanta to Texarkana
Reason was your mind was done sleepin. Think you're like me HB. Need some exertion the day b4 to stay abed for a solid 8.

For all the weight loss participants, I'm down from 218 to 204 and I'm afraid to shave my beard for fear I won't recognize me. Not in the contest as I started early but I'm proud of all of you for deciding to make a change. Glad you're my inspirational friends.

That’s great! I’m not hitting my goals in the SGE GL whatever’s it’s called but I am losing a little. Work and stress versus diet and exercise.

Ruger_Ronin

Tetsu ōkami
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Aug 22, 2017
Outer Heaven
Got out the drive way and back to work. Happy birthday CKW.

T-DOGG

R&D Department
Site Supporter
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Feb 4, 2011
NE Canada
Not sure if you're doing Keto or not, but we've found that throwing in a cheat day can get you thru a plateau also, it really does work. I'm not talking eating 2 gallons of ice cream, but a blizzard has worked wonders for me in the past. Your results may vary, I am not a doctor, but I have a stayed at a Holiday Inn.

wtburnette

WT(F)
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Nov 11, 2013
SW side of Indy
Not sure if you're doing Keto or not, but we've found that throwing in a cheat day can get you thru a plateau also, it really does work. I'm not talking eating 2 gallons of ice cream, but a blizzard has worked wonders for me in the past. Your results may vary, I am not a doctor, but I have a stayed at a Holiday Inn.

I've found that after a cheat day, it's easier for me to stick to my diet. Having too much of anything sweet tends to make me a bit nauseous now, so I only want to cheat ever so often.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Feb 14, 2016
Central Indiana
I've basically been doing a version of the South Beach diet ..... low carbs, lean meats.
I can't say too much, or I'll reveal my secret identity ! :shady:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jul 8, 2012
Columbus
Must be birthday season. Today is my wife's birthday and mine is Sunday.

So nice out, I'm going to put the snowblower back down in the shed and hopefully ride my bike tomorrow. Feels great to thaw out.

Top Bottom