The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Question for everyone regarding BA... A couple years ago he was working on a standard 75 model with custom bluing. I’d like to know where that gun ended up? Who’s got it? I’d be interested in some pictures of how the finish is holding up.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just did the run through on taxes. Not pretty this year, even with investing maximums in various easily accessible retirement, and health saving programs I have available for tax deductions. Wife's side business got crazy busy with Covid last year, and now I'm feeling sick... I'll run through them again before submitting but I don't expect it to get any better.

Wasn't pretty last year due to some capital gains that I took in order to put down on the new to us house. This year is just ugly though and I did some prep on withholding earlier in the year and still ugly.

First world problems, but just ugly. No stimulus $ (which I am ok with, but just crazy when others who don't have impact are sent free $ only based on income level), and neither kid received any stimulus either because I claim them as dependents while they are in college, can't claim much for deductions or any student credits. I probably should have let them each claim themselves, but just not the real way it should be done.

/rant

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just did the run through on taxes. Not pretty this year, even with investing maximums in various easily accessible retirement, and health saving programs I have available for tax deductions. Wife's side business got crazy busy with Covid last year, and now I'm feeling sick... I'll run through them again before submitting but I don't expect it to get any better.

Wasn't pretty last year due to some capital gains that I took in order to put down on the new to us house. This year is just ugly though and I did some prep on withholding earlier in the year and still ugly.

First world problems, but just ugly. No stimulus $ (which I am ok with, but just crazy when others who don't have impact are sent free $ only based on income level), and neither kid received any stimulus either because I claim them as dependents while they are in college, can't claim much for deductions or any student credits. I probably should have let them each claim themselves, but just not the real way it should be done.

/rant
    We are bracing for ours to come back from our guy. He is pretty strong and takes good care of us inside the rules but he finds it all.
    We were "Way" down" this year due to the scamdemic but the 3 big jobs we did at the end of the year are gonna hurt.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I noted that while cleaning the driveway 4 unknown cars came in and out past the end of it. The drug dealer must be doing a brisk business, but he's probably not paying any taxes.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I thought I was going to have to visit the doctor today, it lasted almost 4 hours.....:cool:

I shall call her "Monster Bush".

I think if we put this on Brutus, we could take out the death star.....and the moon!

View attachment 127222

View attachment 127223
    I know you are into long range rimfire, but you might be expecting too much from that Tippmann.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom