The Czickness XXVI. INCOMING!!!! Another thread about those pesky Eurotrash guns

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The 4006TSW is all slicked up inside and is now sporting new grips. I just ordered $40 in springs to do a bit of tuning with it too.

81061e1323cc2c5842e2ce31ae1feaf4.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Interesting evening, had a hummingbird get stuck in the small barn. It didn't come out all day even with the doors open and this evening it was exhausted sitting on a spray can. Wife picked it up and took it outside but it wouldn't leave her hand. I mixed up some sugar water and we fed it for about 5 minutes or so. Then it flew off.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Interesting evening, had a hummingbird get stuck in the small barn. It didn't come out all day even with the doors open and this evening it was exhausted sitting on a spray can. Wife picked it up and took it outside but it wouldn't leave her hand. I mixed up some sugar water and we fed it for about 5 minutes or so. Then it flew off.

They burn down easily. Good on you sir.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Another vintage Winchester mag tube off to the boneyard. Someday I''d like to figure out a tool to straighten and repair these.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I got to hold that new IWI pistol today, it didn't feel bad. I will be interesting to see what they do with it.

I also drooled over a Scorpion today. I want one, but I have to wait till everything is paid off. Soon. Soon.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I got to hold that new IWI pistol today, it didn't feel bad. I will be interesting to see what they do with it.

I also drooled over a Scorpion today. I want one, but I have to wait till everything is paid off. Soon. Soon.
    I mean...I might have one for you. :stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom