THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Have any of you CZicko's purchased anything from a company called CopsPlus, out of Michigan ? :scratch: Link: https://www.copsplus.com/
    They have a Bianchi 1911 holster in tan, and other than Optics Planet (who I always have a hard time trusting), they seem to be the only one around with the model I want in-stock.
    No experience with them.

I have a lot of orders with Optics Planet in the last couple of years, zero issues. They are generally not fast for me in regard to delivery times. YMMV.

If you want to give me a part number for the holster you're after, I can see what I can find for you.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    9mm self defense ammo. I currently have two kinds I'm going back and forth with and can't seem to decide.

Federal 124gr HST (standard pressure) - $219 shipped for 250 rounds
    Remington 124gr+P Golden Saber (bonded) - $340 shipped for 500 rounds

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No experience with them.

I have a lot of orders with Optics Planet in the last couple of years, zero issues. They are generally not fast for me in regard to delivery times. YMMV.

If you want to give me a part number for the holster you're after, I can see what I can find for you.

This is what I have in my cart at CopsPlus. It's odd though, because the number doesn't seem to specify 'Black', or 'Tan', which is partly why I'm mistrustful.
    I want Tan !

My biggest gripe with Optics Planet has been them selling things as 'in stock', and having that not be true. But, maybe I was just unlucky (twice).

Thanks for your efforts !

Your Shopping Cart
    Your Items​
    Quantity​
    Price​

Cart Item
    Bianchi BI-22142
    82 CarryLok Auto Retention Leather Holster
    Springfield 1911-A1, Right Handed, Tan
    quantity
    delete
    1​
    $68.48​

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This is what I have in my cart at CopsPlus. It's odd though, because the number doesn't seem to specify 'Black', or 'Tan', which is partly why I'm mistrustful.
    I want Tan !

My biggest gripe with Optics Planet has been them selling things as 'in stock', and having that not be true. But, maybe I was just unlucky (twice).

Optics Planet is much improved the last handful of years. I have had much success with Optics Planet (take that @wtburnette :stickpoke: ). If you play their "bonus bucks" when they double them and their flash sales, you can do pretty well. I "scored" with some big dollar (for me anyway) purchases and patience.

Free shipping has been fine. Quicker than Midway. Slower than the small guys that ship right away.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Dammit. I shouldn't be allowed to spend all day working this hard. Carried supplies and tools north to Elwood this morning. Removed two old windows, cut a big hole in a wall, and installed a header and proper framing for a pair of 34" wide x 57" tall double hungs that I saved from the recycle center a couple years ago. Started on tear out about 1100. Built in bench had to go. Moved everything that was in the way, including the lawn mower and finished up about 1815. Then Subway lunch/dinner then home. Unloaded the truck, took a :poop:, and I need a bourbon. Tomorrow will be ibuprofen day.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Optics Planet is much improved the last handful of years. I have had much success with Optics Planet (take that @wtburnette :stickpoke: ). If you play their "bonus bucks" when they double them and their flash sales, you can do pretty well. I "scored" with some big dollar (for me anyway) purchases and patience.

Free shipping has been fine. Quicker than Midway. Slower than the small guys that ship right away.

Bonus Bucks !!! .... How do I get some of those ! I'd gladly pay you on Tuesday, for a hamburger today ! ;)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Dammit. I shouldn't be allowed to spend all day working this hard. Carried supplies and tools north to Elwood this morning. Removed two old windows, cut a big hole in a wall, and installed a header and proper framing for a pair of 34" wide x 57" tall double hungs that I saved from the recycle center a couple years ago. Started on tear out about 1100. Built in bench had to go. Moved everything that was in the way, including the lawn mower and finished up about 1815. Then Subway lunch/dinner then home. Unloaded the truck, took a :poop:, and I need a bourbon. Tomorrow will be ibuprofen day.
    Ain't 25 anymore....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Bonus Bucks !!! .... How do I get some of those ! I'd gladly pay you on Tuesday, for a hamburger today ! ;)
    For example, if you buy the below link today. You get $164.70 in bonus to spend dollar for dollar on a future purchase.

That amount is NOT typical but you can often get 5% or 10% back along with a then running discount code. Then use a 3% back cash card.

Yes. It is a game but if you not in a super hurry...it works over the long haul and makes you an OP junkie.

I learned my tradecraft from Mr. Skinflint himself, T-dogg.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm here for ya, MM

Gooooood Morning : My Friendly CZickos.!!

This weather is jackin' with my knees hips and low back. DRAT IT.!

Anybody want to purchase my very cool very very newish Yamaha FJR.?

Gonna prolly sell it here in the next week or two.

Going to do the mock write up this morning to start the selling process.

Hope your day is a good one.!!
    Apparently I’ll buy anything with ‘FJ’ in the name, as long as it’s made for the dirt….

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    For example, if you buy the below link today. You get $164.70 in bonus to spend dollar for dollar on a future purchase.

That amount is NOT typical but you can often get 5% or 10% back along with a then running discount code. Then use a 3% back cash card.

Yes. It is a game but if you not in a super hurry...it works over the long haul and makes you an OP junkie.

I learned my tradecraft from Mr. Skinflint himself, T-dogg.

:rockwoot:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I want Tan !

I found multiple sellers on Ebay. I searched Bianchi 22142. Other than that, my search showed a bunch of vendors I'm not familiar with.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I found multiple sellers on Ebay. I searched Bianchi 22142. Other than that, my search showed a bunch of vendors I'm not familiar with.

I concur .... I found the ebay sellers too.... but the tan color looked way off. Thanks for trying ! I'll just hang tight for now. :thumbsup:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    @T-DOGG check this out? Have you played with this one at all? $299

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%