THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I miss Christmas with my first wife and stepson when he was little. No grandkids and none on the horizon, so I'm stuck with boring holidays.
    you could borrow a few of mine. i have 10. we can split the big ones for christmas...they want expensive stuff (guns & accessories).

the little ones are still content with the boxes and i'm good with that

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Down to 2 trees now. I could not believe how CHEAPLY MADE the trees are now. The $1400 LED tree from Michaels had partial limb tips falling off, brand new, out of the box??? It was given RAVE reviews online. It goes back next week….of course…. I have to return it.

So…..I worked yesterday (thank God). The wife and kids de-wired the old tree. “WE” are going to rewire it….with warm white LEDs…..
    Now…..finding WARM WHITE LEDs…..
    :spend: :spend: :bash::scratch::ugh::ugh::bash::stickpoke::stretcher:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Boring holidays…..wife is driving me nuts this year. Up until yesterday, we had a Christmas forest in the entrance way. The old tree, with 20 year old incandescent lights issues. A tree ordered online, with incandescent lights. A tree, online from Michaels…MSRP of $1400??….she got it for a steal…$380. And….last but not least, a Costco LED tree…
    That’s 4 X-Mas trees!!!
    Just wait until the wife decides each room, including bedrooms need a Christmas tree... luckily they're little guys, unlike the monstrosity in our foyer... I think it's called a foyer... its the waste of space by the front door that is always decorative.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Just wait until the wife decides each room, including bedrooms need a Christmas tree... luckily they're little guys, unlike the monstrosity in our foyer... I think it's called a foyer... its the waste of space by the front door that is always decorative.
    I didn’t include that….We have 4 other trees….. 2 are smaller, less than 4 feet in the kids bedrooms. At the top of our 2 story entrance way, wife got a tree a few years ago…..because it just “needed “ a tree. When we added the game room on, of course we “needed “ another X-Mas tree……
    STORING this krap stinks!!!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I didn’t include that….We have 4 other trees….. 2 are smaller, less than 4 feet in the kids bedrooms. At the top of our 2 story entrance way, wife got a tree a few years ago…..because it just “needed “ a tree. When we added the game room on, of course we “needed “ another X-Mas tree……

My ex-wife, GF, whatever she is at this point has Christmas stuff that we bought together, Christmas stuff from before we met and Christmas stuff that was her daughter's all stored in our garage. F'n :poop: everywhere :(

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Never let our wives meet... I can't afford the decorations that could result. Lol

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Boring holidays…..wife is driving me nuts this year. Up until yesterday, we had a Christmas forest in the entrance way. The old tree, with 20 year old incandescent lights issues. A tree ordered online, with incandescent lights. A tree, online from Michaels…MSRP of $1400??….she got it for a steal…$380. And….last but not least, a Costco LED tree…
    That’s 4 X-Mas trees!!!
    Dang, that could have been one tree and a CZ!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    This thread has gotten way off target!

Nice 75b currently $385 with 45 minutes left, if only the gun fund were not dry

TZ 75 for under $250 with only a few hours left

And speaking of 1911s (ok I have been following the @wcd thread) I fondled a 5” Fusion Reaction in 45 today and seems like a very well put together firearm at a very fair price. I have been contemplating a commander size 1911 down the road and I think Fusion may be a contender.

Have a great rest of your Sunday evening, you may resume your regular program.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom