THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I'm sorry that I've seemingly upset Spicy..... I truly am. But, I'm entitled to my opinion.
    Some folks think that Keltec is a crappy manufacturer. The Deacon and I both own one of their PMR-30's .... and we think that they're a hoot ! That doesn't mean that I'd carry it to downtown Indy.
    MM have you heard of MCarbo?? They make parts that make Kel-Tecs and other sub CZ weapons run like the “bees knees”….
    :cool: :banana::bacondance::bacondance:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    You know it, fellow Airman. :patriot:
    I like Air Force stuff and Airmen too!!!! They have this thing called an A-10 Warthog…..
    (An Infantryman’s best friend)
    We call it the flying dump truck, because once she’s dumped, the ground is nice and leveled…. All that lead that was flying at you is now part of Mother Earth…a little bloody, a little blown up, but the Army can continue to
    “Go rolling along”…..:patriot::patriot::patriot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I like Air Force stuff and Airmen too!!!! They have this thing called an A-10 Warthog…..
    (An Infantryman’s best friend)
    We call it the flying dump truck, because once she’s dumped, the ground is nice and leveled…. All that lead that was flying at you is now part of Mother Earth…a little bloody, a little blown up, but the Army can continue to
    “Go rolling along”…..:patriot::patriot::patriot:

We laid down the carpet ... and at least it helped you ground troops hold that bloody ground.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    We laid down the carpet ... and at least it helped you ground troops hold that bloody ground.
    Now a B-52…..now….it may be old, it’s certainly NOT stealthy…..but can you say carpet bomb????? Those weren’t in my theater of operation…because we were there to “win the hearts and minds” of the Iraqi people…..if I could go back without ROE….

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Now a B-52…..now….it may be old, it’s certainly NOT stealthy…..but can you say carpet bomb????? Those weren’t in my theater of operation…because we were there to “win the hearts and minds” of the Iraqi people…..if I could go back without ROE….

Yeah, I love that old plane. When I was at Beale AFB, a B-52 crashed and burned on the runway. I was friends with the EOW (electronic warfare officer). It was a very sad event.
    But .... a lot of years since then has eased my mind a bit. In fact, we just visited one at the U.S Air Force Museum (which is truly a national treasure).

IMG_6241%20copy-L.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom