THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That’s an awesome combo you put together. Very cool and classy!
    Well the credit goes to you guys for the inspiration and spurring the interest in CZ's, Wright, and Allen. A lot of credit to Allen for that nice slide.
    Want to shoot it for a bit, then get it all wizarded up, if that's an option.

This is a great shooting gun. Consistent one ragged hole groups at 7 yards. Just beautifully made and so accurate. Just have to get back into double action practice.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My archaeology fascination struck again ! This time, I purchased a Neanderthal stone implement from the private collection of the owner of MiniMuseum.
    It came from a cave system in France, where the pre-modern humans lived ... about 100,000 years ago.
    I enjoyed taking a couple of photos of it this afternoon. When you hold it in your hand, you feel the past ! Come visit, and I'll show you ! :)

i-9Jdr9fc-M.jpg

i-tfPWBcV-X2.jpg

i-mL83mcr-L.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My archaeology fascination struck again ! This time, I purchased a Neanderthal stone implement from the private collection of the owner of MiniMuseum.
    It came from a cave system in France, where the pre-modern humans lived ... about 100,000 years ago.
    I enjoyed taking a couple of photos of it this afternoon. When you hold it in your hand, you feel the past ! Come visit, and I'll show you ! :)

i-9Jdr9fc-M.jpg

i-tfPWBcV-X2.jpg

i-mL83mcr-L.jpg

That’s amazing MM

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That’s amazing MM
    Thanks ! I've already learned some interesting things For example: DNA testing has shown that 1% -2% of the Eurasian population has shown the presence of Neanderthal DNA.
    Yup, before the apemen went extinct, the early modern humans were 'mating' with them !
    BTW .... although it's known that the stone tools could have dual (or more)-purpose, they catalogued my item as a "scraper", to remove animal hides (probably for clothing).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

i-9Jdr9fc-M.jpg

i-tfPWBcV-X2.jpg

i-mL83mcr-L.jpg

We are but a speck in the dust cloud of time...

Luckily, on the same speck as the CZ-75 and John Moses Browning.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good afternoon CZ friends. Been a little absent last week or so. My wife's Grandma went downhill pretty quick with her Dementia around Thanksgiving. She passed this morning. She's in Heaven now and not suffering anymore.
    My thoughts are with you and spouse this evening. Remembering my grandmother's long battle with Alzheimers, I'm glad yours was relatively short. At least the last bit. Evil disease.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good afternoon CZ friends. Been a little absent last week or so. My wife's Grandma went downhill pretty quick with her Dementia around Thanksgiving. She passed this morning. She's in Heaven now and not suffering anymore.
    Sorry for your loss, prayers and positive energy for you and your family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom