THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The pie .... oh my ! :drool:

i-RCTbGcs-XL.jpg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sunny and a high of 50 tomorrow afternoon. Looks like some range time at Bass and Bucks might work out. If anyone around the Wabash area wants join, PM me and we’ll work it out. I brought the CZ along with me and I’m looking forward to putting some rounds through it!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sunny and a high of 50 tomorrow afternoon. Looks like some range time at Bass and Bucks might work out. If anyone around the Wabash area wants join, PM me and we’ll work it out. I brought the CZ along with me and I’m looking forward to putting some rounds through it!

I've heard stories, and been fascinated by Bass and Bucks. Someday, I would like to check it out. If I'm not mistaken, they're also a Sig Sauer premium dealer .... lots of eye candy, I bet !
    Unfortunately, just like the Deacon's home range .... it would be about 5 hours (round-trip) driving for me. That's a bit more that my lumbar can tolerate (unless Norm's Lincoln, with massaging seats, is enlisted) :D Even then, that's a large undertaking.

Tomorrow certainly appears to be decent, weather-wise. I might get the camera and big bird lens out tomorrow, before the weather turns cold again.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I've heard stories, and been fascinated by Bass and Bucks. Someday, I would like to check it out. If I'm not mistaken, they're also a Sig Sauer premium dealer .... lots of eye candy, I bet !
    Unfortunately, just like the Deacon's home range .... it would be about 5 hours (round-trip) driving for me. That's a bit more that my lumbar can tolerate (unless Norm's Lincoln, with massaging seats, is enlisted) :D Even then, that's a large undertaking.

Tomorrow certainly appears to be decent, weather-wise. I might get the camera and big bird lens out tomorrow, before the weather turns cold again.
    They are a Sig dealer. A few years ago they added a separate area just for Sig. It’s pretty cool. I’m not sure it’s “five hour round trip” cool though. Their range is one of my favorite public places to shoot. It’s a 3.5 hour round trip for us but my Mother-in-Law lives up here and we come often to visit.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Anyone going Black Friday shopping tomorrow?
    Just had a fairly quiet night in the Fort. 1 house fire, no bodies, easy peasy.... I do feel sorry for the residents, but fatal fires......suck!!!! I agreed to go with the wife..... she's not much of a shopper. Planning on going to RIP.....I mean R&P Home Harvest.....I still can't believe their in business. I'm hoping to score a few Ruger 17 HMR mags for the 20% off, but so far, most gun stores have been a disappointment in this department.... I know I can get them online, but it's the thrill of the dismal chase. I hope everyone had a glorious Turkey day and a good deer killing day!!!! (Mcapo!!!!) I like deer dead by firearms!!!! It's an American tradition!!!! :ingo::patriot::patriot: Heaven knows, I think I've killed 3 with vehicles over the years.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    It sounds pathetic, but staining the deck yesterday (plus some other tasks with the EGO blower) wore me out. About the only thing that I could do today, was eat, and watch some college basketball.
    Eating was good though ! :alright:
    My wife made a stuffing turkey wrapped loaves!!!! It was the bomb!!!! and...... I did hear that her oven bacon bit Brussel sprouts were the bomb......and I will take everyone's word on that.......LOL

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Dang Rainmaker, would love to join ya!!!! I haven't been to Bass N Bucks for 4 months or so. I promised the wife I'd do a little Black Friday with her, then I go to baby sit South Bend for some Christmas cash.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    I want to upgrade the camera before retirement too. My old 40D is showing its age
    Da Boss informed me this morning that I had bought her a camera a couple years ago. I reminded her I guarantee my memory till my next breath.
    A kodak az528, I am sure it is not MM quality, because I am a cheap arse. But I guess I can try and learn to use it to see if I enjoy it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom