THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Happy Thanksgiving CZers!!!
    Wife did bacon bit Brussels sprouts??? They’re still brussel sprouts….at least there’s plenty of other real food!!!! Like Rusty said eat plenty, enjoy your families, and enjoy those secret boxes you order for yourself!!!
    Address them from Santa, wife has to let them be because they are from the reindeer man himself!!!!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I like the gun reviews Honest Outlaw does on YouTube. I didn’t realize until today that he’s a CZ fan. He did a review comparing the P-07 and P-01. His words “two of my absolute favorite handguns in all of handgun history”.

Heck yeah! The CZickness spreads far and wide!

Yeah, HO is a guy that is an Iowa Hawkeye fan living in Ames (*Iowa State town*).

He is a very very good shot and does terrific reviews.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Happy Thanksgiving CZers!!!
    Wife did bacon bit Brussels sprouts??? They’re still brussel sprouts….at least there’s plenty of other real food!!!! Like Rusty said eat plenty, enjoy your families, and enjoy those secret boxes you order for yourself!!!
    Address them from Santa, wife has to let them be because they are from the reindeer man himself!!!!
    I fry Brussel Sprouts in bacon grease in a cast iron skillet. Add some onion in with it. Salt and pepper and you would like them. I hated them till i made them this way.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I fry Brussel Sprouts in bacon grease in a cast iron skillet. Add some onion in with it. Salt and pepper and you would like them. I hated them till i made them this way.
    I like them halved, oil, light her bed, then burnt over a fire. Had no idea they could be palatable until I ate then that way.

Alot to be thankful for this year. Including the upcoming feast with family and you good CZers.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    A successful hunt. My youngest took his first deer (didn’t start hunting until a few years ago).

That ol’ Remington 742 30-06 has now taken the first deer of three generations of the mcapo family. One in New York, one in Pennsylvania and now one in Indiana.

Bad pic for now. Sorry MM.

69afa3e90e82d30b77d63d12d0b727ab.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Happy Thanksgiving guys. Glad this group carried on the LT6 beginnings. I haven't been posting as much lately except discouraging deer hunting results, but I'm happy to still call you guys my 'internet friends' lol.

You need to bring my son-in-law hunting. He has been twice this week and during those two trips, three deer have been taken. Clearly he’s the group good luck charm.

He was with my son today for the above buck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom