The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    After checking with our host / master of ceremonies ..... and confirming that Brutus was invited to the Big Show again this year. :alright:

I decided to do a bit of visual enhancement to his Starlight travel case.

Brutus wants to BARK this year. Last Fall, we only shot (8) rounds through it
    .... pathetic ! I'm bringing (24) rounds of 660 grain (M33) 50 BMG.
    PLEASE .... don't let me down, gangsters .... I want to come home with -0- rounds !

i-g72Zs4s-L.jpg

I'm also bringing a large pumpkin. If anyone has / or can pick-up some Tannerite, I'd be happy to hand you up to a $20 reimbursement. I have an explosive vision in my head ! :D
    Dry weather will preclude steel core, tannerite, tracers, or incendiary rounds. I do not wish to spend the afternoon fighting a brush fire.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My 4 year old has been battling a 104 fever since Thursday/Fri, Docs kept saying it was a cold. She passed out again. Before passing out. She turns whiter than white. Like not pale... white. They think it's something with her heart, but hoping it's just iron deficiency or something. Welp, 5 hours in, at the e.r. still haven't seen the doc, but this kid is tough! Blood drawn. Ekg, mri, the works. Not one complaint, not one tear. But man is she proud of herself for being brave. Sorry, just proud of this kid and wanted to share.
    Hoping whatever the trouble is it proves manageable. And soon. Prayers up, my friend.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Dry weather will preclude steel core, tannerite, tracers, or incendiary rounds. I do not wish to spend the afternoon fighting a brush fire.
    Understood ! I wasn't going to bring any of my fancy rounds. I just thought that a cannister of Tannerite inside of a gooey pumpkin, might be a bit of fun.
    You're the boss !

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

My 4 year old has been battling a 104 fever since Thursday/Fri, Docs kept saying it was a cold. She passed out again. Before passing out. She turns whiter than white. Like not pale... white. They think it's something with her heart, but hoping it's just iron deficiency or something. Welp, 5 hours in, at the e.r. still haven't seen the doc, but this kid is tough! Blood drawn. Ekg, mri, the works. Not one complaint, not one tear. But man is she proud of herself for being brave. Sorry, just proud of this kid and wanted to share.

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You may bring it but if it hasn't rained, YOU get to fight the fire. :nailbite: :woot: ;)
    First a track loader…
    You just need more stuff…
    DF1A398F-8949-4FEC-B529-0E44A78A573A.jpeg
    39949531-B3C1-4E7A-B27B-AF74ECDA6B06.jpeg

The difference between men and boys…

This was us hydro seeding the mound with our truck we use to load the sprayer.
    We will keep the truck loaded through harvest to be available to fight fires IF one pops up during harvest. That’s a pretty certain if.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morn'n gents

3 days and 1.5hrs til the FGE safety briefing!!! :rockwoot:
    I am not bringing much as I haven't really shoot much since the SGE but I* did buy a folding 8' table so I don't have to borrow one anymore! Progress!!

A few 22's, a few mouse guns and maybe H45's "old" Noveske SBR. Seems most of what I have needs sighted in and/or range data collected before making a public appearance.

*- ok...actually Mrs. Mcapo went to Home Depot and got it for me.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I am not bringing much as I haven't really shoot much since the SGE but I* did buy a folding 8' table so I don't have to borrow one anymore! Progress!!

A few 22's, a few mouse guns and maybe H45's "old" Noveske SBR. Seems most of what I have needs sighted in and/or range data collected before making a public appearance.

*- ok...actually Mrs. Mcapo went to Home Depot and got it for me.
    Mama T is pretty awesome :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom