The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If you ever reach a point where you think you just can’t get something done… just remember…. My little beater s10 work truck hauled 1900lbs today. It told me it could only do 1100lbs… but I’ve never been one for listening…. :lmfao:

View attachment 227560
    Here is the after picture....

1664550683978.png

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    You too !?! .... I'm feeling left out. (kicks can down road) :@ya:
    Apparently, everyone but me has a fire tonight !
    I could have had fire this morning….like 1am blue dragon fire type…..
    Locate company responds to a BIG 10” water main in the street. Locates the gas main and the north side service directly north of the water leak….. Now directly south is a house, turned into a business. Now I know the locator can look at ANY service card, just like I can…. It says the GAS meter is on the NORTH side of the business that is south of the blowing water main and gas main….ya know where this is going…..ugh
    Got home close to 3am….had to take the wife’s car into the dealership in Fort Wayne…..now back to the Fort for fun, frolic, and absolute stupidity…..hopefully everyone just enjoys their skunk weed or burning trash and leaves those blue fire breathing dragons calm….underground and un-disturbed.
    :coffee::coffee:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We've been swamped with life recently. A good note is the bathroom is 90% done. We finished the plumbing on the tub today and now have a functional air bubbler tub!

We need to stain the door, hang the mirrors and vanity lights, once she decides on them. Towel racks and a TP holder too.

Other than that, it's done.

PXL_20220930_202545897.jpg
    PXL_20220930_203813399.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    If you ever reach a point where you think you just can’t get something done… just remember…. My little beater s10 work truck hauled 1900lbs today. It told me it could only do 1100lbs… but I’ve never been one for listening…. :lmfao:

View attachment 227560
    I am at that point now with this Ranger.
    279F26EE-B952-48A3-B733-B8D3CB26151A.jpeg The brother-in-law that lives with us bought it for scrap price with a bad slave cylinder. Replaced the clutch kit, slave cylinder, and master cylinder last Sunday and now the new hydraulic system won’t bleed. Slave was pre bled, master got bench bled, let it gravity bled thru a bottle of brake fluid. Bought a power bleeder, tried that and still nothing. I’m friggin over it lol.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    We've been swamped with life recently. A good note is the bathroom is 90% done. We finished the plumbing on the tub today and now have a functional air bubbler tub!

We need to stain the door, hang the mirrors and vanity lights, once she decides on them. Towel racks and a TP holder too.

Other than that, it's done.

View attachment 227613
    Would have been easier to just load up on beans before getting in the tub. No fancy air bubbler needed to make bubbles.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

View attachment 227560

Looks to me that the rear shocks are screaming a bit.......

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    To bad, they look sweet Spicy.
    Yeah, I was really excited after I installed them, but after awhile I quickly realized there was no comfortable position I could hold them. They would have been "okay" shooting one handed. They probably fit smaller hands better, but that's just a guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom