The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I prefer the matte stainless to the polished. That is one pistol that I do regret letting go. I think I sold it to WT and then he passed it on to some other lucky guy. That gun just had a smooth, business like feel to it. Had it been a pre-B, it would have been perfect.
    I got it from WT, then traded it to aeroflyer (? I think) "turbo" if I recall nicknames correctly.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks. No donut smell in here…

@MindfulMan I began doing a little educating myself on the camera stuff last night via some YouTube videos. To say I’m even more excited would be an understatement. The Mrs is pretty interested too. Seems like it will be a good “hobby” for the both of us to share and challenge each other.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I prefer the matte stainless to the polished. That is one pistol that I do regret letting go. I think I sold it to WT and then he passed it on to some other lucky guy. That gun just had a smooth, business like feel to it. Had it been a pre-B, it would have been perfect.
    I have a matte stainless preB. I’ll bring it to the FGE.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I’ve decided to send my Phantom to The Wizard a bit later this year. I just need to figure out what all to do with it. It will be a carry gun but it might not actually get carried. I need to get with The Wizard at the FGE to put a shopping list together.

I’m on the fence regarding putting a red dot on it. I’m leaning in that direction right now. I’ve been very happy with the Sig Romeo 1 Pro but don’t recall if that’s an RMR cut or not. If not, I’d probably just go RMR. Not much to think about in the grip area. My choice there is to like the grip or not. I’m not a fan of stippling a frame that’s not modular. Good thing is that I like the Phantom grip.
    The person that has my old phantom with the RMR should bring it to the FGE for you to play with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom