The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Short version. Question for the CZ crowd, does this frame-to-slide fit look right for this model? Pics below. Might have to enlarge pic to see it better.

So I was looking at this shiny CZ on GB. Shiny is not normally my thing, but I've been smitten with the CZickness the last few years, and it has a certain appeal. I don't think I'm willing to give their asking price, but fun to look, in this case.

But as I'm looking at the pics, the frame-to-slide fit looks different than on my other CZ pistols. What say you?

pix712366888.jpg

pix906167966.jpg

pix174455435.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Short version. Question for the CZ crowd, does this frame-to-slide fit look right for this model? Pics below. Might have to enlarge pic to see it better.

So I was looking at this shiny CZ on GB. Shiny is not normally my thing, but I've been smitten with the CZickness the last few years, and it has a certain appeal. I don't think I'm willing to give their asking price, but fun to look, in this case.

But as I'm looking at the pics, the frame-to-slide fit looks different than on my other CZ pistols. What say you?

View attachment 226614

View attachment 226615

View attachment 226616

Edit: you can't see it well with what I posted, but can see it when you expand the pics in the GB ad. Fun to look at, in any case.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/945694448

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

View attachment 226614

View attachment 226615

View attachment 226616

Here is mine just for comparison and “yes” you could probably convince me to sell it for $1600!!!!!!

609dfe4cc0bf3cdff95da1d77327e952.jpg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I have no experience with CZs and I think that needs to change after meeting and talking with a few INGO CZ guys at CM’s memorial yesterday.

I just started looking through this thread and probably need to leave before I contract the CZickness!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom