The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The wife let me stop at Indiana Gun Club on the way home. Fondled Staccatos and had a great conversation with the employee there. Wife called me from the parking lot 45 minutes later, told her I'd be out in 5 minutes. 7 minutes later she walks in and just stares at me. :runaway:

So, as we get in the car, I begin explaining how I'm gonna sell some stuff to buy a $2500 9mm pistol.....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I needed something to calm my mind this evening. I was telling one of you at CM's tribute event, that I've lost (1) relative & (3) friends in the last six months. It comes with the territory (of older age), I suppose.
    So anyway, I wandered around the back yard with my camera / macro lens. With all of the greenery in sight, you'd think that an attractive bug would be available to pose .... but such was not the case !

However, there were continuing signs of the changeover .... from summer, to fall.

3H4A0720%20copy-XL.jpg

3H4A0708%20copy-XL.jpg

3H4A0712%20copy-XL.jpg

AND .... I forgot to show this photo. It's perhaps the best photo I've taken (so far), with the new camera body.
    This fast, little wren was hanging-out in my burning bush a couple of nights ago.
    Bird photographers prize small feather detail, and an extremely sharp eye. This photo seemed to have both !

3H4A0677%20copy-XL.jpg

It's been a long day, huh ? Some of you made long drives, on top of everything else.
    Tomorrow ..... I'll start the FGE countdown in earnest !
    Get ready for some BIG booms ! Ahhhh .... I'm getting excited ! :ar15::draw::woot:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The wife let me stop at Indiana Gun Club on the way home. Fondled Staccatos and had a great conversation with the employee there. Wife called me from the parking lot 45 minutes later, told her I'd be out in 5 minutes. 7 minutes later she walks in and just stares at me. :runaway:

So, as we get in the car, I begin explaining how I'm gonna sell some stuff to buy a $2500 9mm pistol.....
    I guess I’m a bad influence….:cool:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Coffee or die.

Partially caught up, wish I could've been there yesterday. Paid my respects in my own way. Still, would've been nice to see everyone and share stories.

Busy few days. Down the rabbit hole with Alice & co. Saturday in Indy, mermaid birthday party yesterday at the house. Pickle Lady is in full prep mode for the GA trip upcoming. Now off to work early. I already want a nap.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Was good to see everyone and meet some new faces. Wish it was better circumstances, though. My heart broke for Cindi, his daughter and granddaughters.

It was great to see folks that I’ve only known online. It was also really nice to meet Tim’s family as well. If you think that losing Tim left a big hole in in our lives, imagine what Cindy, Tara and the rest of Tim’s family is going through. He was with them 24/7. Continued prayers for the family in getting used to the new normal in their lives without Tim going forward

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom