The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Freaking Chicago...
    Active hostage scene at my sister in laws next door neighbor's. Guy shot his wife and 1 kid. 2 kids escaped.

From my wife just a minute ago..

They don't know for sure yet if he killed the son. The 2 daughters are safe (12 &14). They haven't pulled his body out yet. He was in a shootout with police at some point she said. Then they couldn't go in the house to put out the fire because all of his ammo was going off. The guys mom is outside, brit talked to her. She's just waiting for the police to pull her sons body out and make sure the grandson wasn't inside. She told my sister to please tell everyone how sorry she is.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Freaking Chicago...
    Active hostage scene at my sister in laws next door neighbor's. Guy shot his wife and 1 kid. 2 kids escaped.

From my wife just a minute ago..

They don't know for sure yet if he killed the son. The 2 daughters are safe (12 &14). They haven't pulled his body out yet. He was in a shootout with police at some point she said. Then they couldn't go in the house to put out the fire because all of his ammo was going off. The guys mom is outside, brit talked to her. She's just waiting for the police to pull her sons body out and make sure the grandson wasn't inside. She told my sister to please tell everyone how sorry she is.
    She said that supposedly it was the wife who was actually ****ed up. He had a restraining order against her. She said the cops were there all the time. He was always bruised up. I guess she took a gun and broke his hand with it recently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom