The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    They do make a fine squirrel-getter! I've grown partial to the 17 hm2 variety for squirrels.

ps.: fine choice in scope also. What model is that one?

CZ!!

View attachment 225791

Yours a 452, 453, or 455?
    My last CZ rifle is a 453.
    My current Mach II is a Kimber Pro-Varmint in a nice walnut stock. Sold Wingrider my Anschutz in hm2. Will prolly wish for it back some day.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Talked to them today. Looking at $1000 possibly for a one off gear. Other options for phenolic fiber gears showing up on the web look promising. . Now to take this pig apart..

As I remember I paid $400 for 3 gears back then and never used the other two, but it was $300 for one gear so I bought more. Those old positive displacement pumps worked quite well for their age.

Good luck on disassembly, those are heavy parts. Ghitch on this board does that sort of work and might be a useful source of info.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Yours a 452, 453, or 455?
    My last CZ rifle is a 453.
    My current Mach II is a Kimber Pro-Varmint in a nice walnut stock. Sold Wingrider my Anschutz in hm2. Will prolly wish for it back some day.

Currently, in HM2, I have a couple 452's, a 455 with the Whistle-Pig barrel, a Remington 504, and an Anschutz 1502. Oh, and a Marlin 717 that I havn't had time to fiddle with yet. Want to take my time with that one, being a semi-auto.

The CZ in the pic is one of the 452's, and outshoots everything else I have.

My only 453 is in 17 HMR. It shoots amazingly good. - One interesting thing, I shoot it better with the standard trigger than the set trigger, repeatably. Can't figure out why.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Does anyone have a recommendation of a template for a job resume?

*I'm not asking for a friend either, yes it has come to that point.....
    No I do not. I do hope it works out for you. Seems like you've been getting tired of it and ready to make a change.

Good evening CZ fans. Heading to DQ.:alright: Blizzards will be consumed.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Very cool. Reminds me of a huge storm that blew in when I was working in Bloomington, Minnesota back in 2005 or so. Clouds similar to that blew in and the whole place went pitch dark like the middle of the night in just a few minutes. It started raining so hard you could hardly see out a few feet. Then the wind picked up and blew the rain straight sideways. I was on the 15th floor of a office building, looking out at the building across the street and the rain was hitting the building so hard it looked like a wave breaking against a cliff or something. Wildest storm I ever saw.
    we had trees uprooted and limbs down all over the town last evening.

It blew and rained for just a short bit but WOW was it potent.!!

Oh, and the Pumpkin Show started last night too...

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    CZ question for ya’all…
    Casually looking for my first CZ, and I really want red dots on my guns from here on out, so would it be some kind of sin in the CZ world to have a slide milled on a gun like this, or a similar classic one?

Just kind of wondering what to look for, and don’t want to damage or depreciate something.
    Good grief man, it's your pistol ... do what makes you happy.

That'a what BA & CM did with their $#!T. Perfect the style, make about a hundred differnt copies, and one day your pistols may also be immortalized in these forums.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    ACRES is a fantastic organization.

We have quite a few Niches land trusts around this area. Have enjoyed every one I've visited. Most of the islands in the rivers around here are Niches land trusts. They are a fantastic organization also.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Does anyone have a recommendation of a template for a job resume?

*I'm not asking for a friend either, yes it has come to that point.....
    Something to consider. Thinking we're on the cusp of a slowdown here and last in- first out is a real thing. How is your standing and seniority at your current? If it's eating your soul, well, you gotta go. But look carefully at the next choice and hunt something recession proof, if there is such a thing. Praying that you get your dream job in a week, my brother.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    One just around the corner from my house. Back when I wasn't "out-of-shape", I used to run to and through it. Its a short trail though - so is the other one in Huntington. Couple nice ones in Wabash County. Salamonie Reservoir has some great trails. Been awhile since I've ran them so don't know status.
    Salamonie is still in great shape. We were down there with the dogs a few weekends back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom