The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Didn't do any weedeating today, burnt the wood pile and got some gpt with the P10F.

Looking forward to some pics from your new camera MM :thumbsup: sounds fancy.

It's Christmas Eve for me ! .... 1st new camera body since 2014 .... things have changed.
    The included (printed) manual is over 1,000 pages !

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    MM, I guess I should have READ YOUR post a little MORE THOROUGHLY......LOL.

I can't believe they actually sent a printed manual.....but how many of the pages refer to you???

I bet it's in at least 4 languages.....if not 27.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    MM, did you actually get the manual??? or was it the typical, the forest is on you after you DOWN LOAD it.

I won't get the package for another (estimated) 11 hours ! .... not that I'm counting. ;)
    But I know many people in the camera biz ... yes, a real "printed" manual is included.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    MM, I guess I should have READ YOUR post a little MORE THOROUGHLY......LOL.

I can't believe they actually sent a printed manual.....but how many of the pages refer to you???

I bet it's in at least 4 languages.....if not 27.

NO< NO< NO ...... 1,000 pages American !!! .....it's evidently about 5" X 7".

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You don't capiche', Lee ..... this camera has sub-menus that run 5-deep for about every function. It does things (quickly) that were unheard of when I bought my last camera.

for example:

--- Animal Eye Tracking + There are many sub-menus that set it up to perform in precisely the way that you stipulate.
    --- Focus Stacking + Again, many menus for just this feature, if you want to apply it. It allows you (for example) to get a subject in total focus for the entire length, such as a race car from the front of the car, it would allow the entire car to be in focus, within parameters that are otherwise impossible under the particulars of your situation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You don't capiche', Lee ..... this camera has sub-menus that run 5-deep for about every function. It does things (quickly) that were unheard of when I bought my last camera.

for example:

--- Animal Eye Tracking + There are many sub-menus that set it up to perform in precisely the way that you stipulate.
    --- Focus Stacking + Again, many menus for just this feature, if you want to apply it. It allows you (for example) to get a subject in total focus for the entire length, such as a race car from the front of the car, it would allow the entire car to be in focus, within parameters that are otherwise impossible under the particulars of your situation.
    Wow MM. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

1660800918362.png

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I think the Stihl 261 C-M is the ticket.

More than I need but who ever regrets getting something better than they need?

Just have to work myself up to the cost. Dang.

I mostly blame Reed but YOU ALL share blame on this one!
    Hey! I tried to turn you on to Echo! Your choices are your own, there, Mr. Highdollar. :lmfao:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I can't wait to see some of your pics with the new camera MM. That level of tech would be wasted on me but I know that you will push it to its limits
    Thanks..... I'm already up for the day. ..... 3 hours of sleep is going to have to be enough.
    I have to 'sign' for the package, and don't want to miss it !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom