The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ugh, I couldn't hold out any longer. Just pulled the trigger on a Shield Plus OR bundle from GrabaGun. $479.99 with extra mags, a bug out bag and a first aid kit. Most of the bundle isn't pertinent, but extra mags are always beneficial and the price was right. If anyone is interested in a non-OR version of the Shield Plus, I'll sell it for a fair price.

YugoGo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 10, 2021
    Hamilton County
    I just Cajunized an SP-O1 Tactical for an INGO member and the "cataract in my right eye is pissing me off and making up close work difficult" :xmad:
    Rant complete, carry on!
    Didn't mean to cause you issues, but so grateful for the service you provide. Can't wait to get it back and to the range to try out. Much appreciated, good Sir.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Morning everybody, not CZ but kind of...

8YSMEEFl.jpg
    That is perfect for Wheel gun Wednesday.:draw:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a nice evening visit from my niece, and her husband tonight.
    He bought a bunch of Aero Precision parts and I taught him how to put together his first AR rifle. It was a 6.5 Creedmoor.
    I loaned him a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x until he gets a better scope for it.
    He shot it 5x and lost about half the brass in the grass.
    He's super happy like a kid on Christmas morning. I'm glad I was able to teach him.
    He said you make that look easy. I said it is after you put together as many as I have.
    So hopefully I have him started down the rabbit hole for AR type rifles ;)
    Outstanding.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ugh, I couldn't hold out any longer. Just pulled the trigger on a Shield Plus OR bundle from GrabaGun. $479.99 with extra mags, a bug out bag and a first aid kit. Most of the bundle isn't pertinent, but extra mags are always beneficial and the price was right. If anyone is interested in a non-OR version of the Shield Plus, I'll sell it for a fair price.
    It's an outstanding value .... if I hadn't just been charged for the new camera, I likely would have purchased the same bundle from GAG ! :thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Is this the new shutterless version?

It's actually considered to have a shutter (of sorts), but you can select between a mechanical, or electronic shutter ... and alternate with the push of a button.
    The electronic shutter fires at user-selectable speeds ... of up to 30/ frames per second ! :alright:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I don't know if it has been brought up, but it looks like the CZ USA management is migrating over to Colt.

The manufacturing of the polymer pistols will be moved from Kansas . All the CZ 75s (PCR, P01, SP01, etc) will still be imported.

I haven't seen any of this confirmed, but have only seen things that former employees have posted.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Finished up this Bacon tonight, it was my first use of Wolff spring wire. I had read about CAS people fixing hand springs using this technique instead of fabricating and tempering a flat spring. Works well but you have to spend some time polishing out the wire's bearing surface. Flat springs being broader are more tolerant of pits and divots in 160 year old castings. Washed and oiled the guts but kept the exterior patina intact, we'll get some caps on it tomorrow and see how it does.

newbng.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I don't know if it has been brought up, but it looks like the CZ USA management is migrating over to Colt.

The manufacturing of the polymer pistols will be moved from Kansas . All the CZ 75s (PCR, P01, SP01, etc) will still be imported.

I haven't seen any of this confirmed, but have only seen things that former employees have posted.
    Maybe they can get the DMX production back on track.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom