The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had to move the rack holding these (3) pistols in my safe, in order to access a camera lens in the corner.
    Realizing that these were all favorites of mine, I was compelled to take a quick photo.

GUN TALK ! ;)

i-cvp2Pjm-XL.jpg

If you ever want to let that P220 go, please let me know first. That’s a grail gun if I ever saw one

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Morning folks!

The Gathering of Corsairs was way back in 2002 I believe. I took this pic at that airshow. The second is on of my favorite warbirds flying today and with the side gun packs and top turret locked forward, would have brought 14 .50 cal guns to bear on Japanese shipping
    97fffbcb1e4d351c97a47cf8e9846e37.jpg
    d695683cea3f80a462ec8c996363a330.jpg
    That B-25 is serious MA Deuce.....with Lead attitude !!!!!!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I had to move the rack holding these (3) pistols in my safe, in order to access a camera lens in the corner.
    Realizing that these were all favorites of mine, I was compelled to take a quick photo.

GUN TALK ! ;)

i-cvp2Pjm-XL.jpg
    Fellow P220 luver here too, MM!!!! Mine is not as refined as your elite.......BUT its a 45 ACP shooter!!!

Nothing like huge hunks of lead flying thru the air......slow.... BUT you don't have to squint to see
    shot placement!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That B-25 is serious MA Deuce.....with Lead attitude !!!!!!
    The enemy found them easy to take in a head to head at 1st. Then the early mods came along and you have the forerunner to the attack light bomber.
    Imagine the expression on the 1st few fighter pilots that went after one of those thinking easy kill as his plane was ripped to shreds around him. Wonder how long the engine afforded any cover from a withering stream from Ma-Duece.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    6ABC7D82-F4D1-4D3A-A947-17FE08603F25.jpeg
    Icy Straights, AK - Gondola ride to the clouds….took your breath away!!!
    This is next to the “City of Hoonah”, AK…..
    All 850 city dwellers….lol. They put out a mini-magazine describing their “major metropolis “ of less than 12 miles of roads. I was a “hippie” with “long hair”…..damn government puts that drug in ya…..hair touches ear- gots to cut…..drive pass a surplus store- circle back and savor every musty moment inside….:patriot::patriot::patriot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This has been a very busy couple of weeks here. We’ve had family coming in and out since mid-July and this weekend, I get to return the favor with a drive to NC. Then, next week, I’ll be helping the oldest son move to Quincy, IL. U-Haul trailers are hard to come by right now for some reason so he’ll be squeezing everything we can into my truck. He’s downsized considerably, so it should all fit without looking too much like the Beverley Hillbillies trekking across I-70.

I’ve been in search of a Sig MCX Canebrake and am not having much luck right now. The batch that was out there seems to have sold out. There were a couple on GB but those were selling for around $2900. I sure do regret not jumping on the $2200 IGC had earlier this summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom