The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If we don't become self sufficient in oil it ain't gonna happen a third time. China, Russia, and the Saudis are gonna join BRICS and suddenly, we're #3. No more trading oil in dollars.

Very true, but I'm optimistic that Americans are starting to realize what a non-starter a lot of this Green Agenda garbage is. The push for ending fossil fuels and the repercussions of that has turned public opinion away from the dems and hopefully we'll see a red wave in November. If that momentum continues into the 2024 election, I'm hopeful we'll get someone in the white house who will reverse the idiocy of the current administration and get us back to energy independence. Here's hoping (and praying).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very true, but I'm optimistic that Americans are starting to realize what a non-starter a lot of this Green Agenda garbage is. The push for ending fossil fuels and the repercussions of that has turned public opinion away from the dems and hopefully we'll see a red wave in November. If that momentum continues into the 2024 election, I'm hopeful we'll get someone in the white house who will reverse the idiocy of the current administration and get us back to energy independence. Here's hoping (and praying).
    There is so much fracking money to be ripped away from the economy by a handful of power brokers in this whole Green thing.
    It’s a scam larger than Covid.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Hello My Independence Day 4th of July Peeps.!!

I did go on my mobike ride to WV and somewhat survived it.

I did however catch yet another Covid strain whilst there.

The 425 miles back to home was amazing let me tell ya.

I am waiting it out for the past 4-5 days, nothing terrible but deff have it.

I'll get y'all up to speed once I have a tick mote energy in the coming days, lots to tell.

Be safe and enjoy our independence, what's left of it.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Talked to Bcannon today. He has been through the wringer. I'll not spoil the story and leave it for him to tell, but our persistent prayer is welcomed. He sounds like himself but he's tired.
    ”Wrong forum” for me to post but you are correct…what a story. We had couple texts this morning. He is worn out basically. Prayers and positive thoughts should be directed his way. He can use them.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Found a little deal today on something fun. A single shot Savage Rascal. Complete with adjustable peep sights. It weighs practically nothing and I can easily shoulder it, despite it's small frame and my gorilla arms.

I told the wife I was buying a little rascal rifle, with no further details and that she needed to name it. So, I present to you....Buckwheat.

To get an idea of just how small Buckwheat is, my SW22 Victory is pictured below it.

20220704_153504.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom