The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Next time I get a sports car, I plan on getting the car paint corrected, then Paint Protection Film on the car, then doing a ceramic coat.

The Mustang started off as a daily driver. So it didn't get pampered till later in its life.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events BC.

Just got done spring cleaning mine the week before last. Got washed, clayed, cut, buffed, ceramic coated, waxed, trim was coated, shined tires, windows were cleaned and rainxd, interior detailed, cleaned the underbody, and sprayed it down with fluid film. Pulled it in the shop at the haunted house on a Saturday and came out done the following thursday. Cleaned up nice for a 14 year old truck.
    021FBC92-6A10-4632-995F-D0D90D267B89.jpeg
    Its dirty again already btw, stupid gravel driveways. At least everything just rinses right off. Also developed its first bit of rust over the winter right there over the back wheel well:wallbash:. Need to do MRS.BRCs jeep now.

That ceramic coat is some amazing stuff though. This is the first time i tried it and i can dry the truck with water :nuts:.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Made it back home again. 21 hours seat time in the Spider to enjoy a weekend with family. The car did well on the trip and got 36 mpg on the way down with 37 coming back.

I brought 2 new .22lrs home with me. One was my dad's Savage semi-auto and the other is an old Marlin semi-auto that looks like it might be an A1 or similar. It's got some missing parts though.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    All this talk of claying, waxing, washing, buffing...I feel like I'm doing well just keeping gas in them. I actually bought a Chemical Guys polisher and some compounds, but it is all nicely and safely tucked away in the garage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom