The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    GM all. Coffee or die. Haven't slept in this long for a while. May have something to do with our late night movies. Friday the 13th, so kids stayed up to watch Beetlejuice and then PL and I watched original Elm Street.

BTW, anyone else planning on viewing Sunday nights lunar activity?
    They are predicting cloud cover in the Indy area so probably not.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Waiting on my cheek riser to be delivered, it says it's ofd finally. Hoping it will get my setup like I want it. Then the stock is off to Allen for a fresh paint job, I'm over the textured surface and slick tape.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Yes, that p10s specifically is a great price. If I didn't already have one! I love my p10s.

Morning all!!
    I'd have like a $150 bucks in Brandon gas picking that up......NEW RECORD HIGH gas price!!!
    $4.45 a gallon ! ! ! ! ! (Jimmy Carter and Oblama were caught "Waltzing Matillda"..... worse President ever has a new PERMANENT face.....)

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    The cheapest gas around here this morning is $4.59 a gallon. What's really crappy is its not finished going up. I wouldnt doubt it'll be above $5 by Memorial day.
    I don't think we've hit the summer spike yet......can't wait to pay $5 a gallon for Walmart milk......prices are soaring.....I helped the wife unload a "small" shopping from Wally's world......$145......all groceries......no meat......took less than 5 minutes to have it put away......and if I had a TOTAL ELECTRIC CAR.....would still cost me $145......oh....and $15 or $20 to PAY for the ELECTRICITY to "fill" the "cheap to run electric car".....

Let's GO BRANDON ! ! ! ! ! !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't think we've hit the summer spike yet......can't wait to pay $5 a gallon for Walmart milk......prices are soaring.....I helped the wife unload a "small" shopping from Wally's world......$145......all groceries......no meat......took less than 5 minutes to have it put away......and if I had a TOTAL ELECTRIC CAR.....would still cost me $145......oh....and $15 or $20 to PAY for the ELECTRICITY to "fill" the "cheap to run electric car".....

Let's GO BRANDON ! ! ! ! ! !
    We did our shopping this morning and spent $220. As with Lee, no meat or even planned dinner stuff. Just the basics plus a $9 bottle of mediocre wine and a $6 bottle of cheap wine for WT's sangria recipe. Then I put $40 plus dollars in topping her car off with less than 10 gallons of gas.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks :coffee:

Best group of the day actually was a .49 shot at 100 yards

283746b492768b4ad57876c497bff7a4.jpg
    This was actually a. 49, not a .25. I forgot to reset back to 100 yds

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Productive day for a lazy day. USPS graced me with an Area 419 mount. Picked up a lightly used scope from a friend of a friend who now has nothing but Swarovski on his rifles. Picked up rings at Tim’s. Cleaned the rifle up, made preliminary adjustments to the trigger, oiled the stock (it is pillared from the factory) and got things mounted up.

1652561898656.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom