The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My project the last few mornings before work.

Backyard KerPlunk!

View attachment 216867

I need to do some finishing to the base and paint it yet. I also have to tie the wire panel together better. Other than that, it's ready.

This is the most amazing thing ever! My brother and I played endlessly as kids. Now if only you could make me a giant 'Crossfire', that'd be great!

1_u5DljyraEV-nDCWIGoN9NQ.jpeg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This is the most amazing thing ever! My brother and I played endlessly as kids. Now if only you could make me a giant 'Crossfire', that'd be great!

View attachment 216916
    Piece of cake to make. Plans are online. I just kinda built my idea.

The wire panel (1/2") was at Rural King. Dowel rods (5/16") Walmart. Balls on Amazon. Try and get the 3" balls. These are 2.1" and I think they're a little small. The opening is about 15".
    Mine is heavy. It'll stay outside somewhere.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    No dozer. :tantrum:
    Dozer won the first round. Got it backed about 1/2 way on and it picked the ass of a 1 ton up about 4' with my driver on the deck behind me. More excitement than he or I wanted. Wouldn't have been too bad if the truck had stayed put, but it tried to roll away on the front tires! Contacted a feller who hauls for a living and we'll just have it delivered.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Dozer won the first round. Got it backed about 1/2 way on and it picked the ass of a 1 ton up about 4' with my driver on the deck behind me. More excitement than he or I wanted. Wouldn't have been too bad if the truck had stayed put, but it tried to roll away on the front tires! Contacted a feller who hauls for a living and we'll just have it delivered.
    Wow!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Was it a dually???? Because you really don't need a dually....right?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Wow ... mega-excitement ! :eek:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I did two things tonight. First, I made a decent martini. Second, I ordered a P220 SAO Legion in .45. I’m not sure that doing the first one impacted the second one, but it might have. Just a wee bit maybe. :)

You just couldn't stand the thought of me havin' the nicest P220 on the block, could ya ? :p

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Was it a dually???? Because you really don't need a dually....right?
    I don't think a dually would have changed a thing with that particular trailer. Chocking the trailer and having a 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer might have made it acceptable. The tag along trailer just was too much leverage in this case.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are few things that provide long term cover from a Ma Deuce. Don't think engines fill the bill.
    Yeah I got that visual of a 109 pilot coming in head on as was the previous practice and being conscious just long enough to watch his airframe disintegrated around him and his choice of approach might not have been a given as to painting another light bomber on his fuselage for bragging rights.
    It was a 1st draw contest as the nose mounted 20mm in the 109 would shred metal all the way out the tail of the bomber.
    Viscous air combat. Very personal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom