The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Productive day for a lazy day. USPS graced me with an Area 419 mount. Picked up a lightly used scope from a friend of a friend who now has nothing but Swarovski on his rifles. Picked up rings at Tim’s. Cleaned the rifle up, made preliminary adjustments to the trigger, oiled the stock (it is pillared from the factory) and got things mounted up.

View attachment 200423
    Man, that's a good lookin rifle.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We did our shopping this morning and spent $220. As with Lee, no meat or even planned dinner stuff. Just the basics plus a $9 bottle of mediocre wine and a $6 bottle of cheap wine for WT's sangria recipe. Then I put $40 plus dollars in topping her car off with less than 10 gallons of gas.

Let me know how the LPR, um, I mean, Sangria turns out... ;)

A double Margarita on an empty stomach was especially potent tonight... :buddies:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    They love you, T, and want good things for you. Take a look at Dave's stats. He's caused a lot of everyday millionaires. I'd have been there already, had I gotten serious sooner.
    In process...

I'm gonna take a look online, but I think I could get out of my truck free and clear. I've only put 4800 miles on it in 9 months. And probably 4700 miles of that were range trips, Gala Events and Dairy Queen.

Frontiersman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    East Central Indiana
    Been thinking about selling my truck. Dave Ramsey's Indiana representatives were just over at the house making a lot of sense this afternoon.
    Had my kids attend a DR series when they were in high school. They are both avid investors and dedicated debt resistors since their first jobs. I am hopeful for their futures. I found about these things way too late, but still made some significant life changes. Its an informative program.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom