The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m developing this exact attitude towards my bicycle collection… I’m wanting to slim it down considerably, to free up some cash, space and when I look around I’ve got a lot of half finished or not started projects…. At this point I’d rather sell most off, keeping my favorites, and build one solid nice rider from the frame up.

I’ve developed a different and new riding style than I have in years gone by and my needs/wants are different. No longer does a 80 year old single speed skip tooth coaster brake work for me when I’m heading out for a 20 mile ride pulling a trailer with kids in it… One, I get tired easier, two if I lose a chain, I have no brakes…

So once again in my pursuit of happiness, I’m gonna try out the quality over quantity… I’ve gone down this road before, but didn’t have an end goal in mind. Now the goals are set and I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Makes the inner collector in me happy that I know I’ll be back, but I’ve got other things to focus on first!
    You said it. The pursuit of. And being willing/able to see needed change and move in that direction.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Good afternoon fine sirs. TGIF. Taking my first break of the day, for some fine Indiana flat steak and chips. So close to the end at 12 I didn't want to quit until the job was done. Now it's easy $ till EOD.

I have no plans/desires to buy much anything firearm related for now, aside from ammo if I come across a deal. Pouring all spare change into the house, and for our 10yr anniversary trip this Oct. (Already booked, just more fun $). I'd rather get these projects done sooner than later so I can kick up feet and enjoy adult Kool-Aid jammers for the foreseeable future.

How is everyone today?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm lined up for a new '22 Limited (*have a Premium now*)

my 4th Outback in a row.

The Limited's are very, very nice. You should be well pleased. That's what I have. My turbo version doesn't get the mileage of the standard 4 banger.

One question: does your old Outback have the Sport Mode button? The new ones do not, and I miss that mode when hauling a heavy load of paper. It handles it just fine, but our Forester models before this all had Sport Mode, which I liked for hauling.

IMG_2333.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Hot rodded the work trailer i use to haul spools. The deck was getting pretty tore up so i redecked it with 1/2” plywood, threw on 3 .75” bars of chromoly to slide skids on and added a bunch of E track.

It’s an older 7x16 all aluminum lightening. Really nice trailer imo should hold up much better now.

DD5DA7CB-FB2C-42A3-B08F-EA04A946392F.jpeg

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've still got the itch for something new gun related...even though there are at least 2 guns I own and still haven't shot. :dunno:

Now thinking about doing something to the 10/22 and threading the barrel. Eventually I'm guessing SiCo will do another buy one get one sale and I can get a couple more suppressors then.

And I still feel like I want a 300 blackout, so a BOGO on cans would be perfect.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    The Limited's are very, very nice. You should be well pleased. That's what I have. My turbo version doesn't get the mileage of the standard 4 banger.

One question: does your old Outback have the Sport Mode button? The new ones do not, and I miss that mode when hauling a heavy load of paper. It handles it just fine, but our Forester models before this all had Sport Mode, which I liked for hauling.

View attachment 200267

nope - nothing sport mode : but mine returns 33-36 mpg which is hard to turn away from.

*no sport needed when I collect all the sMiles I do in a year.*

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This will be listed for sale later on today along with some 168gr match ammo that it shoots sub-moa with. Also brass, dies and Dillon-550 308 caliber kit. The Arken scope will be for sale as well along with rings, etc.

BERGARA 1.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    This will be listed for sale later on today along with some 168gr match ammo that it shoots sub-moa with. Also brass, dies and Dillon-550 308 caliber kit. The Arken scope will be for sale as well along with rings, etc.

View attachment 200286
    My wife said she enjoyed meeting you and you were such a nice guy. So in a small way you are responsible for me burning through the next 2 years gun budget.

1652472641825.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom