THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I am having one of those really good nights tonight. I'm listening to Linda Ronstadt and the Nelson Riddle Orchestra on vinyl tonight. A dram of good scotch has given way to a beer now and I'm catching up on my shooting records down in the man cave. All is well right now and I'm just letting Linda carry me along as I work. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We had a Door Dash meal of Outback steaks, and coconut shrimp. I'm stuffed, and happy ! :alright: Otherwise, it was a lazy day, which I was just fine with.
    That's cool. My 60th is coming up in less than a week and I'm hoping for as nice a day as that. I may head down to the range just to keep things shooty, but other than that, I'm hoping for peace and quiet for the most part.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That's cool. My 60th is coming up in less than a week and I'm hoping for as nice a day as that. I may head down to the range just to keep things shooty, but other than that, I'm hoping for peace and quiet for the most part.

I hope that you have a relaxing time as well .... probably your dog will help with that, as my cat helped me today.
    It seems as if the 'decade' birthdays are the ones that hit the hardest .... the 40's, 50's,
    60's, 70's. For me, 71 was a breeze to reconcile, versus 70 last year.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I hope that you have a relaxing time as well .... probably your dog will help with that, as my cat helped me today.
    It seems as if the 'decade' birthdays are the ones that hit the hardest .... the 40's, 50's,
    60's, 70's. For me, 71 was a breeze to reconcile, versus 70 last year.
    60 does bother me more than any others. Working in IT, there is a stigma to age and when working with a bunch of 25 to 35 year olds, I do think that if I were to talk about my age, I'd be perceived differently than I am now.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    60 does bother me more than any others. Working in IT, there is a stigma to age and when working with a bunch of 25 to 35 year olds, I do think that if I were to talk about my age, I'd be perceived differently than I am now.

It seems like people judge you when you're young, and again when you're old.
    I tell myself that there's nothing that I can do about it (age), but it can carve into you if you let it.
    Having a full, and happy existence is the best way to sheath yourself against ageism....or so it seems. :)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    If anyone wants an AR pistol brace (not sure why you would...lol), I found 3 this evening that haven't been used in several years. I think they are a KAK shockwave blade, an SB3 and SB4.

PM me if interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom