• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Top of the mornin', gangsters ! I have to deal with a Heating/AC company this afternoon...... doing a clean & check on our furnace.

Much worse, my sister-in-law passed-away about 10 PM last night. She had been in a nursing home for a good while, so it wasn't totally unexpected. First, she contracted the Covid virus, which led to pneumonia, and took her down.....she was just 64, and always very kind to me. My wife has been her legal guardian for a while, so there's much to do today !

wow, MM...so very sorry to hear this.

My prayers go up for the remaining family & friends.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Thanks, guys. It'll be a rather quick, quiet affair....can't blame people for not wanting to attend funeral showings / services. At least all of the arrangements were made in advance with Newcomer (sp?) funeral home, so there isn't that process to deal with.
    It's such a rotten time of the year for a funeral !
    Hard day for the grave digger and graveside service will require long underwear. Buried my Grandfather on a windy 10° day in January. Miserable does not do that justice.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hard day for the grave digger and graveside service will require long underwear. Buried my Grandfather on a windy 10° day in January. Miserable does not do that justice.

We buried the gardener's niece's husband last week, and at her request everybody wore camo. He lived for hunting and outdoors stuff so she thought that would be a good final gesture.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    RR will be along with juju and snackrifices soon.

He most certainly will. Everyone in here has been heavily in my thoughts lately. I wish the best for you all, and speedy recoveries for those that are afflicted.

Magic man - should you need anything at all, don't hesitate. Take care friend, my condolences to you and your wife.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Up. Throat hurts, back hurts, can't sleep. Got test results an hour ago. Positive for Covid. I think I'll go watch a movie on the recliner and celebrate.

Honestly, more worried about WTB at this point, poor guy sounds like he's got it real bad. Thinking of you WT, hang in there man.
    I reached out in support to him. Keep up the positive thoughts to all involved.
    This is a serious month. Everyone next door is sick non-covid if there is such a thing anymore. CKW has been down for 2 days with the same :poop:
    Sore achy muscles, chills but no real fever.
    I have been flirting with the edges of whatever this is.
    The terrorists are clear of it and back in school. but I can nit see them until I am sure it is clear. My immune system (white cell count) is in the toilet from the last chemo. I need another week to make it normal or close.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Top of the mornin', gangsters ! I have to deal with a Heating/AC company this afternoon...... doing a clean & check on our furnace.

Much worse, my sister-in-law passed-away about 10 PM last night. She had been in a nursing home for a good while, so it wasn't totally unexpected. First, she contracted the Covid virus, which led to pneumonia, and took her down.....she was just 64, and always very kind to me. My wife has been her legal guardian for a while, so there's much to do today !
    Much sadness for you and yours MM. Prayers and positive thoughts are outbound.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom