The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I agree, she cheated on him years ago. He built 2 new houses with her, completing the last one less than a year ago, with a heated 20 x 50 feet pole barn on 5 acres.....sold that, losing money on it. He kind of had a "mid-life" crisis, started dating, had his last serious g-friend out on our pontoon over the 4th of July......thought she was a real keeper.....next thing I know he wants to get back together with his ex.....

:bash: :nuts: :wallbash:......and of course....... :spend: :spend: :spend:
    I recommend psychotherapy ! :ugh:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm absolutely not saying Lee is junk. Just making a point that if they don't have the same warranty as Dillon, you can replace it several times over for the cost difference in the two machines.

Thank you for clarifying the additional costs ... I figured there was more to the story.

FWIW, my only experience with these presses is through others who reload metallic cartridges. I was strictly a shotgun reloader when I reloaded, and my machine is an inherited Ponsness-Warren Du-O-Matic. But, I like to keep up with this sort of thing for the day when I'm able to start reloading metallic cartridges.
    Gotcha. I could have worded that a little better, hope I didn't come off as being snarky.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Had a great afternoon at HHRP with BC. Saying the gusty, swirling winds were a challenge would be an understatement.

I only would have lasted about 30 minutes if BC hadn't loaned me a coat. Seems I left the two I set out at home. Brrr...Duh!

While putting equipment away back at home I managed to trip and do a spinning fall. On the way down I managed to hit the right front of my head on a table and to even it out, the back left of my head on a counter. A little sore but I'll be fine...well, at least as fine as I was before which could be a matter of debate. :n00b:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Had a great afternoon at HHRP with BC. Saying the gusty, swirling winds were a challenge would be an understatement.

I only would have lasted about 30 minutes if BC hadn't loaned me a coat. Seems I left the two I set out at home. Brrr...Duh!

While putting equipment away back at home I managed to trip and do a spinning fall. On the way down I managed to hit the right front of my head on a table and to even it out, the back left of my head on a counter. A little sore but I'll be fine...well, at least as fine as I was before which could be a matter of debate. :n00b:
    Glad you guys had a good time. It was fairly windy.

Hopefully you're not too sore tomorrow.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Sorry to hear that, rest up.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Well my boss is walking around with a black eye because he took a spill and caught a chair so it could be worse. Gotta be careful Tarzan!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Finally back at the homestead. Had a great time with gmcttr and he isn't kidding, that wind was a pita. It was fun none the less. Glad I had the extra jacket too, it was breezy cold. I had a heated sweatshirt or I wouldn't have made it as long as I did. Looking forward to our next outing. Hope youre doing ok gmcttr and not sore in the morning.
    Was able to see Bennettjh and chat for a few and also was able to stop at the Mouse compound and chew the fat for a few also. Got to see CKW and and 1 terrorist.
    Was a great day :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally back at the homestead. Had a great time with gmcttr and he isn't kidding, that wind was a pita. It was fun none the less. Glad I had the extra jacket too, it was breezy cold. I had a heated sweatshirt or I wouldn't have made it as long as I did. Looking forward to our next outing. Hope youre doing ok gmcttr and not sore in the morning.
    Was able to see Bennettjh and chat for a few and also was able to stop at the Mouse compound and chew the fat for a few also. Got to see CKW and and 1 terrorist.
    Was a great day :yesway:
    You are always welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom