Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My favorite CZ for carry is the steel frame compact. It’s a workhorse of a gun that carries well and can be tuned to either deliver a smooth DA with crisp SA weighted for carry or you can go light and get them down under 2# for target work. If you can find one, the railed steel compact is really nice for carry or target tuning. But, those are rare and command a price when found.

The steel frame compact though, is hard to go wrong with. Especially if you can find one in satin nickel.
    12442f82d51a53df35cf7bc996233b7f.jpg

532a04d9adedf13f5e3e370dd5dbc4cb.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My favorite CZ for carry is the steel frame compact. It’s a workhorse of a gun that carries well and can be tuned to either deliver a smooth DA with crisp SA weighted for carry or you can go light and get them down under 2# for target work. If you can find one, the railed steel compact is really nice for carry or target tuning. But, those are rare and command a price when found.

The steel frame compact though, is hard to go wrong with. Especially if you can find one in satin nickel.
    12442f82d51a53df35cf7bc996233b7f.jpg

532a04d9adedf13f5e3e370dd5dbc4cb.jpg
    I like that one too.
    If I don't start with a CZ 97 I'll get one of these.
    I want to start with a steel frame model.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I was there from about 1:30 till around 7. She will be laid to rest beside my daughter tomorrow. She kept my dad in line for 66 yrs. I lost one of my heroes, but am glad she is no longer suffering. L town has changed some since I went Jr. High there. Yes, I am old enough to have went to Jr. High, not middle school.

We all went to the Chinese Buffet after the viewing, was not aware they even had one. Figured the Mexican restaurants had a monoply on the town.
    Sorry for your loss, rlffrye. Hoped some of Ligionier's murals made the visit a little easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom