Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Morning RR
    Late morning. Sorry for the delay. They are on one today.
    1fd876127217ea3269052775a71e75c7.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Afternoon. I slept in this morning, then went out and got the headlights changed out on the Trailblazer. Then went to pick up Mexican for lunch.

Now to get some water to finish this off with, because my mouth is on fire.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Wife’s birthday today. Potatoes O’Brien for breakfast. Chipotle for lunch.

Haven’t been on much lately. Thought about trying to catch up on what I missed, but then remembered how the thread tends to go.

Hello. Hoosier45!

Maybe you should introduce yourself? I think I remember you posting before??

Ever had any CZs?

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I wasn't aware that the Wizard worked on the 10mm tanfoglio. So is it all just custom work or are there aftermarket parts like CGW? I'd like to have a 10mm, but would rather have a hammer on it.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I was curious when my first post in here was. November 15, 2020. I knew it was after the election and I just got tired of all the political crap from a few people just looking for an argument. Wanted to find a thread/subforum that talked guns. Just sort of stumbled into here and did some lurking, then started posting and everyone was very friendly. Gmcttr offered to let me shoot his guns, having never met me. T-D asked if I wanted to see his naked troll collection...:dunno:

Reading through the old thread(s), CM took a break, along with Leadeye. Troubling times back then, and now for that matter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was curious when my first post in here was. November 15, 2020. I knew it was after the election and I just got tired of all the political crap from a few people just looking for an argument. Wanted to find a thread/subforum that talked guns. Just sort of stumbled into here and did some lurking, then started posting and everyone was very friendly. Gmcttr offered to let me shoot his guns, having never met me. T-D asked if I wanted to see his naked troll collection...:dunno:

Reading through the old thread(s), CM took a break, along with Leadeye. Troubling times back then, and now for that matter.
    But look at us now

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Yeah gun talk.

If nothing else, this group stays on topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom