Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sneaky snake snuck around. Left work 4 hours early and will still be in OT. Surprise anniversary gift for the Pickle Lady. 9 yrs.

You guys have my wallet crying. I have a few sand bags but they are mostly unused. I like the idea of a front stand, not into the sleds. @gmcttr opinion on this Caldwell model? Id be OK with the Jr., but I feel the -06 will toss that around.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Noticed this when I took my rifle last time. Honestly before that I had not been to the main line in years as I had just been shooting steel in the bays with pistols.

Need to figure out some rubber foot pads for my rest before I go back to the main firing line with my 17. I may just glue something on it.
    I just went through the safety briefing last night, and it was talked about. I hadn't thought about it because I just use some bags, for now.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    It's official Kathy & I are moving down to Lawrence and within 1.5 miles from our Daughter's house! More time and easier to visit the kids & Granddaughter. Closing was today and we will be moving on the 16th! It's been something we have wanted to do for a long time.
    Congrats on the new place.

I still think burning down the place and starting new is preferable to packing and unpacking..

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sneaky snake snuck around. Left work 4 hours early and will still be in OT. Surprise anniversary gift for the Pickle Lady. 9 yrs.

You guys have my wallet crying. I have a few sand bags but they are mostly unused. I like the idea of a front stand, not into the sleds. @gmcttr opinion on this Caldwell model? Id be OK with the Jr., but I feel the -06 will toss that around.

I’ve shoot 300 wby mag on a Caldwell BR and a steel table. It will move but not much.

MM Bulls Bag won’t move. ;-)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's official Kathy & I are moving down to Lawrence and within 1.5 miles from our Daughter's house! More time and easier to visit the kids & Granddaughter. Closing was today and we will be moving on the 16th! It's been something we have wanted to do for a long time.
    Happy for your family. That sounds nice!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Congrats!

Noticed this when I took my rifle last time. Honestly before that I had not been to the main line in years as I had just been shooting steel in the bays with pistols.

Need to figure out some rubber foot pads for my rest before I go back to the main firing line with my 17. I may just glue something on it.
    I use end caps off of something that I toss into my range bag. Just set the metal spikes in them and it works pretty well. Stupid rule if you ask me. I use the spiked ones at many other ranges with concrete benches and have never seen any damage. Oh well, their place, their rules.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Need to figure out some rubber foot pads for my rest before I go back to the main firing line with my 17. I may just glue something on it.

I cut these from 1/8" thick rubber and adhered them with Barge Cement (quality rubber cement).

IMG_20211006_180849_01 (Small).jpg

You might use a garden hose

...You guys have my wallet crying. I have a few sand bags but they are mostly unused. I like the idea of a front stand, not into the sleds. @gmcttr opinion on this Caldwell model? Id be OK with the Jr., but I feel the -06 will toss that around.

I've been using that model for years. Shot a winning group at the FGE and the 0.19" group I posted yesterday with it. Approved.

The rear bag in the combo sux for "precision shooting" but is usable and beats having nothing.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I cut these from 1/8" thick rubber and adhered them with Barge Cement (quality rubber cement).

View attachment 161995

You might use a garden hose

I've been using that model for years. Shot a winning group at the FGE and the 0.19" group I posted yesterday with it. Approved.

The rear bag in the combo sux for "precision shooting" but is usable and beats having nothing.
    Seems like the smart choice for under a Benji. Your not helping me not buy it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

90.00 is more my speed, not 1800.00 like that other one that was posted!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Tough crowd in here. All a guy has to do is lose 2 out of 3 competitions and he gets no respect.

+ the vig? % or flat rate?
    0ce122a6b6ba9369a589ad0e4ddbfe85.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom