• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Been thinking about @RustyHornet's excitement. Happy for you man. Pickle lady was scheduled CSec so we were well prepped.

We're done so I'll live vicariously through you. I am drawing a blank (apologies), first rodeo?
    Wife’s second, our first together. Been a rough one for her… She has the gestational diabetes with this one, so it’s been…. Fun….. Because of that, they have to induce a week early. We went in today so she could have some type of balloon installed which will help speed the process up. That was interesting.

It’s either gonna be an exciting night or we are gonna walk in on schedule tomorrow morning. She’s currently contracting, so I’m ready to throw the last of the stuff in the car and go whenever. Her parents are staying with us to watch the 5 year old so we don’t have to do anything but leave.

Appreciate all the love in here. Thank you all.

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Wife’s second, our first together. Been a rough one for her… She has the gestational diabetes with this one, so it’s been…. Fun….. Because of that, they have to induce a week early. We went in today so she could have some type of balloon installed which will help speed the process up. That was interesting.

It’s either gonna be an exciting night or we are gonna walk in on schedule tomorrow morning. She’s currently contracting, so I’m ready to throw the last of the stuff in the car and go whenever. Her parents are staying with us to watch the 5 year old so we don’t have to do anything but leave.

Appreciate all the love in here. Thank you all.
    We will all be looking forward to updates and pics. Well wishes to you and yours.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    With our first, the wife’s water broke in the middle of the night and we hurried excitedly to the hospital.

With our second, I was meeting a guy from INGO to make a purchase an hour away, and she called my cell to see if I was coming home or meeting her at the hospital.

Might be why there wasn’t a third?
    Well you couldn't flake out on the guy...:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom