Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been deep into scope research the last week, because I decided I really didn't like the reticles in my Bushnell Elite Tactical scopes. I really like the thin lines with a floating center dot in the Arken reticle on my 457. So today I placed an order for 2 more Arkens to go onto the Howa 308 and Noveske 5.56. This gives me the same scope and reticle across all 3 of my precision rifles.

I got the Bushnells for a song earlier in the year when Midway blew them out and my plan is to get my money back out of them (believe me, they're worth it, so long as you like the reticle design). I'm giving a heads up here and I will have them with me at FGE, even if they are still mounted on my rifles (I can remove them on site to sell if needed). This would give someone an opportunity to give them a test run before purchasing. If I get the new scopes mounted before FGE, I'll still bring the Bushnells with me. I might have an ADM 34mm QD scope mount and EGW 34mm low rings as well.

Bushnell XRSII Horus H59

Bushnell DMRII G3i

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been deep into scope research the last week, because I decided I really didn't like the reticles in my Bushnell Elite Tactical scopes. I really like the thin lines with a floating center dot in the Arken reticle on my 457. So today I placed an order for 2 more Arkens to go onto the Howa 308 and Noveske 5.56. This gives me the same scope and reticle across all 3 of my precision rifles.

I got the Bushnells for a song earlier in the year when Midway blew them out and my plan is to get my money back out of them (believe me, they're worth it, so long as you like the reticle design). I'm giving a heads up here and I will have them with me at FGE, even if they are still mounted on my rifles (I can remove them on site to sell if needed). This would give someone an opportunity to give them a test run before purchasing. If I get the new scopes mounted before FGE, I'll still bring the Bushnells with me. I might have an ADM 34mm QD scope mount and EGW 34mm low rings as well.

Bushnell XRSII Horus H59

Bushnell DMRII G3i
    Those nice optics. I wish that I had the cash to pick one up off of you but can't do that right now. All gun monies are spent for the rest of 2021

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did the range trip today to do the final check on the Tikka today. I was there about 3 hours and had the place to myself the entire time. Hard to believe no other members were enjoying such a nice day.

I did have the satisfaction of running numbers, doing the calcs and in the end, adjusting for 200 yards from the 100 yard zero and getting a round 1 bullseye. We'll have to see how that works out at 400 yards next

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You can use a CC thru PayPal. ;)
    godfather.gif

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Those nice optics. I wish that I had the cash to pick one up off of you but can't do that right now. All gun monies are spent for the rest of 2021
    Yea....I said that in January. Hope you have better luck with that than I did.

Speaking of gun monies....

I will have a couple very nice ARs from the House at Mouse at the FGE for sale for Churchmouse. Both are built off of Standard Manufacturing matched recevier sets (https://stdgun.com/std-15-upper-and-lower-matched-set/). One is a pistol and the other a rifle. Also have an Eotech 552.

Interested? Touch base with Mr. Mouse or myself.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom