• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    It'll be nice when you get it where you want it. When we bought our house we had the insulated garage door put in and that was it. I insulated it myself and then eventually drywalled it but it looked like an amateur did it. Our upstairs bathroom flooded several years ago and some of it leaked into the garage so it got professionally drywalled and looks good now. We have one shelving unit along the back wall and one of those 4X8 suspended ceiling racks that works well, everything else like rakes, shovels etc are up on hooks. I also have two side by side tall cabinets from Lowes for storage on the side wall. I usually park outside but if we get hail coming in or something we can get both cars inside. In my huge neighborhood i'm probably only one of a handful that doesn't have a garage packed with junk.

Yeah, I have some stuff on hooks in the ceiling. I have an insulated garage door, but the rest of it needs to be insulated. I would love to put two cars in the garage, but to do that I need a shed to move all the other yard stuff out there. These garages that they build these days are so small.

Raven312

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2018
    Hammond
    That's awesome! CZ 1911 is on my bucket list someday.

I can only imagine how sweet the SAO Shadow trigger will feel.
    The 1911 is probably my best trigger. It's amazingly crisp, with little play. I love shooting it. I had one before and stupidly sold it. I traded into this one and it was a great move. I won't be stupid again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    And so it begins… After much deliberation in my head…. Scary place to be… I decided that it just wouldn’t be me if I didn’t custom build a 10/22 for my 10/22 girl.

Went out today and picked out the cheapest (can’t believe how expensive these have gotten) model with the best looking receiver I could. Goal is as light as I can make it. Not trying for a tack driving competition rig, I want light so all my girls can enjoy it without it feeling like a chore.

Already have a youth stock on the way. Looking at barrel options and trigger stuff now. Lots of little bits may have to wait a bit on it.

Haven’t decided colors yet.

82FE19EF-4E56-444D-92AD-0B97D1B0914E.jpeg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    And so it begins… After much deliberation in my head…. Scary place to be… I decided that it just wouldn’t be me if I didn’t custom build a 10/22 for my 10/22 girl.

Went out today and picked out the cheapest (can’t believe how expensive these have gotten) model with the best looking receiver I could. Goal is as light as I can make it. Not trying for a tack driving competition rig, I want light so all my girls can enjoy it without it feeling like a chore.

Already have a youth stock on the way. Looking at barrel options and trigger stuff now. Lots of little bits may have to wait a bit on it.

Haven’t decided colors yet.

View attachment 165192
    I like this "Jeep Girl" paint job.

wm_10350493.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Goal is as light as I can make it. Not trying for a tack driving competition rig, I want light so all my girls can enjoy it without it feeling like a chore...

I have a TacSol X-ring barrel. Fluted steel lined aluminum and threaded...LIGHT. Kind of a funky grayish green. Could be cerakoted. If you have any interest, we should talk. Will make a deal you can't refuse.

PXL_20211027_004740950.MP.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning folks. Been up watching movies since 3:30 with the smallest lady of the house… Mama was nice enough to let me sleep for a few hours while she tended to the crying one for hours… So now I must repay her so she will love me.

So far we’ve watched Outlaw King and learned all about Robert the Bruce, King of Scots. Now we are watching Robin Hood, learning about Kevin of Costner.

So far she’s not been amused…
    Congrats on the on the little hornet Rusty!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom