wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yup, it does, and I did. :)
    Yesterday, the 'doubles' would kind of come and go .... seemed to be somewhat a function of how I tilted / positioned my head.
    I dunno .... I've never experienced that before.

Any way you look at it with the groupings, what did you think of the rifle overall? I don't recall if you had mentioned anything about it other than the groups.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yup, it does, and I did (from the get-go). :)
    Yesterday, the 'doubles' would kind of come and go .... seemed to be somewhat a function of how I tilted / positioned my head.
    I dunno .... I've never experienced that before.
    My eyesight goes fuzzy sometimes after I have been looking through a scope too long. It's good to have a pistol or rifle with iron sights to give your eyes a break.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If there was ever a free spirit, it's Magpie. She's off to Kindergarten tomorrow and gone all day. I has a sad.
    5b667db58af5e068a5d54b551110a583.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sorry 'bout losin' your day drinking buddy, DR.
    Here's what my cay does to entertain himself.
    Lol. That'll be me after #3 goes. I still have the Evil one 2 days a week all day. Tomorrow her and I have plans for breakfast and the Refuge. She's fun too (they all are).

Might as well shoehorn in the oldest. These turkeys rule my roost. I can't not post pics.
    7a60ecb6ce4ed08b82d17dd9ed547247.jpg
    bdf20fb2a6e8aa9848fff5a623cc6ced.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My eyesight goes fuzzy sometimes after I have been looking through a scope too long. It's good to have a pistol or rifle with iron sights to give your eyes a break.

My eyesight is always fuzzy these days, sad because it used to be great.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    yuppers.... and I have the astigmatism too. :fogey:
    And I guess I should have asked, we're you wearing them or just a non corrective eye pro? I'd think wearing a progressive lens and tilting head position could get squirrelly through a magnified optic if you cross over to looking through a different strength on your glasses.

I wear a bifocal and for the rare times I shoot a magnified optic I can still get some funkiness even just through the upper lens and it's not like a progressive that could be a trifocal with no lines on it.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    And I guess I should have asked, we're you wearing them or just a non corrective eye pro? I'd think wearing a progressive lens and tilting head position could get squirrelly through a magnified optic if you cross over to looking through a different strength on your glasses.

I wear a bifocal and for the rare times I shoot a magnified optic I can still get some funkiness even just through the upper lens and it's not like a progressive that could be a trifocal with no lines on it.
    Yup, mine is a 'no line trifocal', and I often think it's caused other problems (camera lenses). .... but I'm blind as a bat without my glasses, so I'm not sure if there's a remedy.
    But yesterday seemed like a new twist, unfortunately.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a no line bifocal in my glasses, but not in my sun glasses. The sunglasses are also rated the same as safety glasses. So on sunny days I can just wear them instead of safety glasses over my glasses like I have to indoors or cloudy days.

I haven't been out shooting with either new pair of glasses yet. Some dryfire practice indoors though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom