• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    GM CZickoophants!

Safe travels and fair horizons for all. What's everyone up to today?
    Changed the oil after the 5 or so hour break in on the mower.

Had to get some filter pliers from Harbor Freight as my filter wrench could not get in the tight space well enough and that filter was on there.

Otherwise trying to keep cool.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Afternoon all! RH congrats on the little one on the way.
    Here is a Cajun Project 75 Pre B full size on the right with the same flavor as BA's CZickness Compact #1 . The stock SA is not bad so it has had enough rounds fired to smooth the pull through to break. The DA I would say is extremely smooth for a stock Pre B and I can tell this CZ will be a GOOD one! The innards look to be very cleaned and maintained. I'm going to try to post pictures as I move through the Cajunizing process.
    I picked up a CZ Kadet 2 and it is atop CZ #2. I will have to see how light a MS it will light up the rimfire ammo.
    CZ Prog 1.jpg Pro 75.jpg CZ Innards.jpg C Kadet 22.jpg

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Changed the oil after the 5 or so hour break in on the mower.

Had to get some filter pliers from Harbor Freight as my filter wrench could not get in the tight space well enough and that filter was on there.

Otherwise trying to keep cool.
    We hit the garage today so I smell ya on the heat. Swapped a bunch and stowed away in prep for Pickle Lady garage sell and emporium in a few weeks. Today's word is drippy.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Afternoon guys and gals.

Mrs.BRC almost burnt our pontiac down. Said it felt and smelt funny so i told her to stop at my work. Came out to a red hot rotor and smoke rolling off of it. Oops lol. Time for a caliper and new brakes again. Same one locked up about 2 years ago.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Afternoon guys and gals.

Mrs.BRC almost burnt our pontiac down. Said it felt and smelt funny so i told her to stop at my work. Came out to a red hot rotor and smoke rolling off of it. Oops lol. Time for a caliper and new brakes again. Same one locked up about 2 years ago.
    Wonder if a brake line is having issues if 2 calipers on that same corner have locked up in that short of time period?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Wonder if a brake line is having issues if 2 calipers on that same corner have locked up in that short of time period?
    Im assuming so being 15 years old now but it does sit alot. I just ordered half a DW in parts on rockauto for it to redo everything from the hard lines out. This car is testing me this year. If it wasnt paid for and saving me money on insurance i might consider selling it.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...and saving me money on insurance i might consider selling it.

Is it?

When I sold my 1994 pickup and bought a new 2014 the insurance was the same. I asked and was told it was because of all the safety features on the newer model. If yours already has todays safety features there may be a difference though. Might be worth a call to your agent.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Is it?

When I sold my 1994 pickup and bought a new 2014 the insurance was the same. I asked and was told it was because of all the safety features on the newer model. If yours already has todays safety features there may be a difference though. Might be worth a call to your agent.
    Yes, i assume the multi car discount it gets me outweighs the cost of state minimum coverage for it. Ive quoted removing it since we dont drive it in the winter and it does indeed go up when if i take it off the policy.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    After a hot sweat load-out, I've settled into my cabin.... tighter than a tick on a hound dog.
    It took a few hours to get everything on line, but I have powerful electricity, running water, and the portable air conditioner is keeping the cabin a pleasant temperature.
    Now, I'm in the hammock, and the woods are lush, and the breeze is making me smile !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Afternoon all! RH congrats on the little one on the way.
    Here is a Cajun Project 75 Pre B full size on the right with the same flavor as BA's CZickness Compact #1 . The stock SA is not bad so it has had enough rounds fired to smooth the pull through to break. The DA I would say is extremely smooth for a stock Pre B and I can tell this CZ will be a GOOD one! The innards look to be very cleaned and maintained. I'm going to try to post pictures as I move through the Cajunizing process.
    I picked up a CZ Kadet 2 and it is atop CZ #2. I will have to see how light a MS it will light up the rimfire ammo.
    View attachment 143677 View attachment 143678 View attachment 143681 View attachment 143676
    Man-o-man.... I bet that'll be a sweet compact when you're done, Wizard.
    It would be an honor to have a twin to B.A.'s gun.
    If you ever put it up for sale, please give me a shout-out ! :chest:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom