• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Have a pic in gunsmithing thread in regards to the gun candy coating but figured the cz thread may be a good spot for this. The shadow two in the unicorn theme was done as a total joke just to post on the large Cz grouos when everyone asks about if the cz 75b is a “unicorn”. View attachment 143351
    I really like the Blue one in the upper left. The lower left two tone is also very nice, though I think black grips would make it really pop. I like the lower right color as well.

I really like two tone guns for some reason.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ultimately, lack of maintenance is what killed my old deck that I just replaced. Cost me 10 DW Valor Bobtails. Very painful.

INGO's very own 2aTom did a crackerjack job on the new one.

View attachment 143360

Damn, that is nice.

If @2A_Tom wasn't in NWI vs my location, I'd be giving him a call to either rehabilitate or replace the deck on the new to us house we purchased in late 2019. Original owners had seemingly replaced quite a bit of it and tried to maintain it, but still got a few board and railing rot issues that need to either be fixed or the whole thing taken out and redone.

I'd also like to have a whole house natural gas generator, but that is well back in the line for some other projects on the house.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning.

The week is ending on a sour note for me. I ordered a Winchester Model 1892 Short Rifle, 357 Mag from Impact Guns 2 weeks ago that was shown as in stock. Called them today to ask when it was going to ship and was told it's on backorder with no timeframe for arrival. Called Winchester and while they are sending a few out here and there, it didn't sound promising. Cancelled my order.

I had already received 500 overpriced rounds of .357 mag and a Marbles tang sight for it. Not happy!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning.

The week is ending on a sour note for me. I ordered a Winchester Model 1892 Short Rifle, 357 Mag from Impact Guns 2 weeks ago that was shown as in stock. Called them today to ask when it was going to ship and was told it's on backorder with no timeframe for arrival. Called Winchester and while they are sending a few out here and there, it didn't sound promising. Cancelled my order.

I had already received 500 overpriced rounds of .357 mag and a Marbles tang sight for it. Not happy!

Sorry to hear that. It sounds a lot like my initial attempt to get my Bergara. First place I ordered it from said in stock, but it would take a while. Instead I waited forever, had my card charged and got a shipping notice, only to have them turn around the next day and say it was out of stock. Thankfully I found the same gun for a slightly better price elsewhere.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I really like the Blue one in the upper left. The lower left two tone is also very nice, though I think black grips would make it really pop. I like the lower right color as well.

I really like two tone guns for some reason.
    Thst one is stingray gun candy. It’s amazing in light and in person. Hard to get pics.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Black gold.

Thank you, Mr. Tarzan!!!

dfcd447614a362d0c3bdbc012d11eb63.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Supplies are hard to come by, I've been rationing caps for my revolver testing as I don't know if I'll be able to buy more before deer season.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I hate stupid people. Some guy from California posted a WTB a g19 barrel thread over on beanheadtalk so i ended up selling off my old one. First off i told him $100, and he skims me $4 by doing the paypal thing. Whatever, then he got it so i ask if hes happy with it. His exact words “no but its working”. Being the nice guy i am i ask whats wrong, thinking maybe it got messed up in shipping or something. Its only got maybe 500-800 rounds max through it, other than a little finish wear it was mint. He emails me back “Everything is wrong with it”. Nothing more. I sent a semi-animated response, well see what he says.

If there’s actually something wrong with it id make it right but there were zero issues with it when i sold it. I didnt ask for my health, i genuinely want to know, not get a vague response. /rant

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I hate stupid people. Some guy from California posted a WTB a g19 barrel thread over on beanheadtalk so i ended up selling off my old one. First off i told him $100, and he skims me $4 by doing the paypal thing. Whatever, then he got it so i ask if hes happy with it. His exact words “no but its working”. Being the nice guy i am i ask whats wrong, thinking maybe it got messed up in shipping or something. Its only got maybe 500-800 rounds max through it, other than a little finish wear it was mint. He emails me back “Everything is wrong with it”. Nothing more. I sent a semi-animated response, well see what he says.

If there’s actually something wrong with it id make it right but there were zero issues with it when i sold it. I didnt ask for my health, i genuinely want to know, not get a vague response. /rant

Maybe he really didn't have any idea what he wanted in the first place.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Maybe he really didn't have any idea what he wanted in the first place.
    Maybe. Im not sure what he was wanting if that wasnt it. I mean, its probably one of those popular things for the most popular hangun in the world. Lone wolf alpha fluted and threaded barrel for G19.3-5. Not rocket science. Idk maybe im just reading into it to much when actually hes just a special kind of stupid.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That sounds like the barrels that you can use hard cast with. Some day I'm going to get one for my G40 when I run out of 10mm jacketed bullets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom