wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yup, it does, and I did. :)
    Yesterday, the 'doubles' would kind of come and go .... seemed to be somewhat a function of how I tilted / positioned my head.
    I dunno .... I've never experienced that before.

Any way you look at it with the groupings, what did you think of the rifle overall? I don't recall if you had mentioned anything about it other than the groups.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yup, it does, and I did (from the get-go). :)
    Yesterday, the 'doubles' would kind of come and go .... seemed to be somewhat a function of how I tilted / positioned my head.
    I dunno .... I've never experienced that before.
    My eyesight goes fuzzy sometimes after I have been looking through a scope too long. It's good to have a pistol or rifle with iron sights to give your eyes a break.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If there was ever a free spirit, it's Magpie. She's off to Kindergarten tomorrow and gone all day. I has a sad.
    5b667db58af5e068a5d54b551110a583.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sorry 'bout losin' your day drinking buddy, DR.
    Here's what my cay does to entertain himself.
    Lol. That'll be me after #3 goes. I still have the Evil one 2 days a week all day. Tomorrow her and I have plans for breakfast and the Refuge. She's fun too (they all are).

Might as well shoehorn in the oldest. These turkeys rule my roost. I can't not post pics.
    7a60ecb6ce4ed08b82d17dd9ed547247.jpg
    bdf20fb2a6e8aa9848fff5a623cc6ced.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My eyesight goes fuzzy sometimes after I have been looking through a scope too long. It's good to have a pistol or rifle with iron sights to give your eyes a break.

My eyesight is always fuzzy these days, sad because it used to be great.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    yuppers.... and I have the astigmatism too. :fogey:
    And I guess I should have asked, we're you wearing them or just a non corrective eye pro? I'd think wearing a progressive lens and tilting head position could get squirrelly through a magnified optic if you cross over to looking through a different strength on your glasses.

I wear a bifocal and for the rare times I shoot a magnified optic I can still get some funkiness even just through the upper lens and it's not like a progressive that could be a trifocal with no lines on it.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    And I guess I should have asked, we're you wearing them or just a non corrective eye pro? I'd think wearing a progressive lens and tilting head position could get squirrelly through a magnified optic if you cross over to looking through a different strength on your glasses.

I wear a bifocal and for the rare times I shoot a magnified optic I can still get some funkiness even just through the upper lens and it's not like a progressive that could be a trifocal with no lines on it.
    Yup, mine is a 'no line trifocal', and I often think it's caused other problems (camera lenses). .... but I'm blind as a bat without my glasses, so I'm not sure if there's a remedy.
    But yesterday seemed like a new twist, unfortunately.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a no line bifocal in my glasses, but not in my sun glasses. The sunglasses are also rated the same as safety glasses. So on sunny days I can just wear them instead of safety glasses over my glasses like I have to indoors or cloudy days.

I haven't been out shooting with either new pair of glasses yet. Some dryfire practice indoors though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom