• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Are they doing that much damage? The one in my backyard jungle doesn't do much except aerate my yard.

I was asked about the JP silent captured spring a few days ago and replied that I didn't notice much difference. I don't remember which rifle it's in. However I didn't let that stop me from ordering the one in the photo. :D Not a lot of help am I?

If you have a buffer spring noise problem, a little light grease on the spring usually ends that.
    Sorry I missed that. The reviews I'd seen had said something similar, but real people on the internet vs. strangers on the internet.

I haven't tried an ambi lower yet. This one looks very nicely made. Every once in a while I wish I had ambi controls so I'll give this one a try. It's been in the safe unused longer than normal for me.
    Cool. I'm a lefty, my niece (should be ever get interested) is also a lefty. So ambi-controls are very appealing to me. I've got another 3 weeks to wait on the ADM lower.. Of course, the day after I ordered, Brownells and Primary Arms had them in stock.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Cool. I'm a lefty, my niece (should be ever get interested) is also a lefty. So ambi-controls are very appealing to me. I've got another 3 weeks to wait on the ADM lower.. Of course, the day after I ordered, Brownells and Primary Arms had them in stock.
    I really like ADM mounts, so I bet that your lower will be top-notch ! :thumbsup:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...so I let him loose in my bamboo.
    I have often wondered about getting some bamboo. Was never sure what would do well this far north. Anything cane pole size or larger in diameter would be of most interest. Too much shade might be a problem as well.

Add to my education please.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have often wondered about getting some bamboo. Was never sure what would do well this far north. Anything cane pole size or larger in diameter would be of most interest. Too much shade might be a problem as well.

Add to my education please.
    Ours is just plain jane American bamboo. It does prefer full-sun. It'll only get cane-size, and never the huge diameter of Asian species.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    ""You know it....but particularly their quick-detach mounts get top marks, and are also respected in real war zones !
    I see, I suppose QDs would make sense if I had more expensive glass and wanted to move things rifle-rifle.

I'm off to bed. Goodnight, all.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    What trap, and bait are you using, my friend ?
    I tried last year to snag a chipper, and only caught a stupid baby opossum in my trap !
    He looked scared, and I felt badly for him, so I let him loose in my bamboo.

Just basic sunflower seeds is the bait. I've had the best luck setting the trap right in their path, in our case, they make paths to the bird feeders.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Are they doing that much damage? The one in my backyard jungle doesn't do much except aerate my yard.

Sorry I missed that. The reviews I'd seen had said something similar, but real people on the internet vs. strangers on the internet.

They dig out sand from under our patio and dig under the foundation. Wouldn't mind them other than that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Just basic sunflower seeds is the bait. I've had the best luck setting the trap right in their path, in our case, they make paths to the bird feeders.
    Thanks ! ... I believe that my trap is almost identical.....I shall try the seeds as bait ! :thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I keep playing with the idea asking about polymer 1911s in 9mm and tagging him, but I fear the :bat:

Live Q&A with SAS on YouTube. He approves of the ADM UIC lowers. So I'm feeling a little happy with the choice I have to get started.
    Apparently Centurion will be having new products and clearing out some old products if interested.

Edit: BCM stuff should be here tomorrow. Whoot. :rockwoot:
    Uh please don’t.
    life has thrown a very solid :poop: sandwich curve ball at us. Total life changing event. Nothing will ever be the same for us again. Info has info been filtering into the compound and I can escape the confines of Eskinazi to review what few options Remain for me and mine.
    look for a serious fire sale coming very soon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Uh please don’t.
    life has thrown a very solid :poop: sandwich curve ball at us. Total life changing event. Nothing will ever be the same for us again. Info has info been filtering into the compound and I can escape the confines of Eskinazi to review what few options Remain for me and mine.
    look for a serious fire sale coming very soon.
    I don't follow this CZ thread much but I keep checking for updates. Me and mine are still praying for you and yours CM. Just wanted to let you know we care.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Momma's new pug is ready for the range. Inspected and cleaned. The finish is left wanting (expected), but the DA pull is light and crisp. Should be a good fit for her.
    74cc566305fc8acbeab454b6b6dcfcd9.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom